Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IS the SOUTHWEST FURLOUGH RUMOR TRUE????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to mention they will fly the cheapest convenient carrier NO MATTER WHAT. Been proven over and over again regardless of media issues.

When your growth starts to shrink it's probably time to get out of the pool!

I dont know man ...age 65.... shrining growth...MX issues.... herb and colleen retiring..... hmmmm. everyones pay rates are more in line now and SWAs ae growing....... 15 year upgrade over there...... starting to look like the check airmen might have some inside info....they are more in the know than the typical line pilot....typical line pilots only get propaganda sent out to them.....
It will be an intresting year any case...industry wide.......

You're right--those line pilots never talk to the training dept, PD, their chief pilots and other check airmen. I shouldn't believe anything that others post here (unless it's jke, then I'll believe everything he says).

Sorry, you're going to have to do a lot better than saying your buddy the check airman said so. If you get more details, then post.

A really good bud of mine is a check airmen and he usually ask me whats going on. He doesnt have a clue. JT now go play your older brothers xbox.

Not trying to stir the pot at all... im just surprised to hear it. SWA has always been the people place and treat their employees well. Just seems like its starting to change over there due to the state of the industry and their founder retiring......i hope its not true but the facts over the past few months...i.e. hiring over 60 guys before poolies who have been swimming for a year, MX stuff, deferred aircraft deliverys...... I wish them all the luck over there!

Latest resources

Back