Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Skywest losing ground in Salt Lake City?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortuantely for many of us at Mesaba, staying here is a paycut too. I would MUCH rather be going from 900 CA pay to Delta 1year FO pay than the 5 year Mesaba FO pay I will be seeing in a few months. (with no likely reupgrade for years to come)

Yours is definately a different situation, I wish you luck in moving up, as for me, 16 years and 50 years old is going to pour some cold water on moving on. It would have to be a rock solid move for me to move on. It is, what it is, and I've accepted that. Again I wish you all the very best.

Yours is definately a different situation, I wish you luck in moving up, as for me, 16 years and 50 years old is going to pour some cold water on moving on. It would have to be a rock solid move for me to move on. It is, what it is, and I've accepted that. Again I wish you all the very best.

Which decribes about 75% of the jet captain positions here now, and with no replacement airplanes I have no future here....Well another 10 years in the food stamp seat. I just hope I can get past the 1000 pic before the downgrade so I have a chance to get out and not end up in your position unable to get out.
Most of the jet guys that weren't resigned to be lifers here left during the bankuptcy/Avro retirements.

Latest resources

Back