Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Skywest losing ground in Salt Lake City?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, that was a classic, NOT. The good thing is that you will very likely NOT pass the Cog test initially, meaning you won't even have to fail the interview portion, or fail the psych test. You will fail at the beginning, sparing you from the humiliation of the final two parts. So then, you can get back to the barbie jet and fly off to Bakersfield.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Again, General belittling Regional pilots in order to feel some sort of superiority over those he believes are an inferior class to him! What sick pleasure he must derive from this. I can't say it enough (despite his lame protests) what a sad, sad life and small, small person this guy is! Nobody I have ever come across in any aspect of my life has ever behaved this way. Wait, it's all under the guise of "I just love a debate, or I am interested in all aspects of aviation...blah, blah"! The rhetoric is old......"enjoy your barbie jet (read: I am superior to you because the plane I fly is bigger" or the classics....."enjoy Bakersfield, or Lubbock, or Chattanooga or whatever small city while I the General will enjoy my long overnight in xxxxx. But, I GUARANTEE he would NEVER say it to any of our faces!

Small man, weak man, sad man. A man with hugh psychological problems (despite passing some dumb interview eval) that needs to belittle others in order to feel good about himself. And if you are so secure Gen, then why the pathological NEED to belittle others? Ask ANY psychologist and they will tell you the reasons for your behavior. I no longer debate you. I feel so sorry for you! Bye, Bye......weak, sad man! Enjoy your long overnight in Frankfurt or wherever the heck you are going. Enjoy bashing RJ pilots to the rest of your crew for 10 hrs. I'm sure there is nothing else in your life you have to talk about.

Wow, that was a classic, NOT. The good thing is that you will very likely NOT pass the Cog test initially, meaning you won't even have to fail the interview portion, or fail the psych test. You will fail at the beginning, sparing you from the humiliation of the final two parts. So then, you can get back to the barbie jet and fly off to Bakersfield.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The Delta interview isn't all that hard. All you have to do is be able to research the gouge on the internet, learn the qestions, and barf up the results on the cognitive test. Judging by the number of folks that have managed to pass the Delta interview, it shouldn't be all that hard. As far as the interview portion with the panel- all you have to do is show them how to wear a hat and button a two piece suit. If you pass that routine, the next step is the shrink- you passed, didn't you???? What's to fear? Besides, I've got lots to look foward to and great motivation to study hard and hone my skills- flying with you in your fabulous ER. I can't wait! However, I'm confused on how I will know it's you. Should I look for the Delta pilot in loafers with an orange colored flight bag- sporting a big "01" and a rebel flag?

Again, General belittling Regional pilots in order to feel some sort of superiority over those he believes are an inferior class to him! What sick pleasure he must derive from this. I can't say it enough (despite his lame protests) what a sad, sad life and small, small person this guy is! Nobody I have ever come across in any aspect of my life has ever behaved this way. Wait, it's all under the guise of "I just love a debate, or I am interested in all aspects of aviation...blah, blah"! The rhetoric is old......"enjoy your barbie jet (read: I am superior to you because the plane I fly is bigger" or the classics....."enjoy Bakersfield, or Lubbock, or Chattanooga or whatever small city while I the General will enjoy my long overnight in xxxxx. But, I GUARANTEE he would NEVER say it to any of our faces!

Small man, weak man, sad man. A man with hugh psychological problems (despite passing some dumb interview eval) that needs to belittle others in order to feel good about himself. And if you are so secure Gen, then why the pathological NEED to belittle others? Ask ANY psychologist and they will tell you the reasons for your behavior. I no longer debate you. I feel so sorry for you! Bye, Bye......weak, sad man! Enjoy your long overnight in Frankfurt or wherever the heck you are going. Enjoy bashing RJ pilots to the rest of your crew for 10 hrs. I'm sure there is nothing else in your life you have to talk about.

Where again do I say ALL REGIONAL PILOTs wouldn't get hired by DL? Could it be just the guy that I was responding to? I don't do interviews, but I know about them and it might just be my opinion. You are really nervous yourself, and I can understand you thinking you might bust every portion of an interview. You aren't confident in your skills, and you can't talk to a panel of interviewers without stating "I fly RJs, they are RJs, we fly mainline routes in our RJs, I fly RJs....." Look, just stay where you are and you will most likely do OK to FINE in life. Enjoy it. And PLEASE, do NOT debate me. Really, you aren't good at it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The Delta interview isn't all that hard. All you have to do is be able to research the gouge on the internet, learn the qestions, and barf up the results on the cognitive test. Judging by the number of folks that have managed to pass the Delta interview, it shouldn't be all that hard. As far as the interview portion with the panel- all you have to do is show them how to wear a hat and button a two piece suit. If you pass that routine, the next step is the shrink- you passed, didn't you???? What's to fear? Besides, I've got lots to look foward to and great motivation to study hard and hone my skills- flying with you in your fabulous ER. I can't wait! However, I'm confused on how I will know it's you. Should I look for the Delta pilot in loafers with an orange colored flight bag- sporting a big "01" and a rebel flag?

Ummm, riiiight. Sure...... According to you, everyone has passed it, right? OH-KAY. Good luck to you.

As far as flying with me, again, I have given you my dimensions---6'4", about 140 lbs, and I look like Lurch, from the Adam's Family TV Show.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Where again do I say ALL REGIONAL PILOTs wouldn't get hired by DL? Could it be just the guy that I was responding to? I don't do interviews, but I know about them and it might just be my opinion. You are really nervous yourself, and I can understand you thinking you might bust every portion of an interview. You aren't confident in your skills, and you can't talk to a panel of interviewers without stating "I fly RJs, they are RJs, we fly mainline routes in our RJs, I fly RJs....." Look, just stay where you are and you will most likely do OK to FINE in life. Enjoy it. And PLEASE, do NOT debate me. Really, you aren't good at it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Because I'm not a sad, sad, pathalogical insecure egotistical jerk like you?

Nah, that is just based on his idiocy. Not everyone will pass an interview with a legacy or even a LCC, like him. And, SkyWest does have a long contract, but so does Mesa (for now), and look how they are treated. The guy who started this thread was wondering about Mesaba growing in SLC, which is normally SKW's home turf. It looks like they are expanding, and that should make you nervous. DL can put you guys where ever they want, and that can make life interesting. But, DL is doing it for a reason.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Be nice, its a long walk to Montana.

General Lee said:
As far as flying with me, again, I have given you my dimensions---6'4", about 140 lbs

140lbs is unbelievably light for someone 6'4"...the far side of gaunt.

oooh

oooh

oooh

Mr Kotter!!!

Oh.......never mind

Ummm, riiiight. Sure...... According to you, everyone has passed it, right? OH-KAY. Good luck to you.

As far as flying with me, again, I have given you my dimensions---6'4", about 140 lbs, and I look like Lurch, from the Adam's Family TV Show.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'll be sure to keep a lookout for the cranium with the interplanetary pull then- thanks!

79% - Lots of ASA service in MEM starting this spring/summer. XJ 200 flying doesn't even come close to branching out of our bases and is shrinking as Comair, Freedom and Skywest are flying in MSP and DTW now. So, don't feel so left out of the shenanigans.

And as for the XJ 900s in SLC... it's all apart of the DL flying shuffle. Our 900 operation is a fraction of our other hub operations, so the Skywest guys have little to worry about. We're not taking over, invading or replacing them.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back