• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Pinniacle Next?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinchanickel is going to have a rough summer. People leaving in greater numbers + No hiring STILL = [fill in blank..... recipe for disaster, management incompetence, etc]

Yes. All those places. And if you're a FO leaving, you'll actually be getting a payraise by going to those places.

Pinchanickel is going to have a rough summer. People leaving in greater numbers + No hiring STILL = [fill in blank..... recipe for disaster, management incompetence, etc]

I seriously doubt that. Yes it will be rough for the pilot group but not for management. They have mentioned NO hiring for 2010. Management knows that there will be plenty of people willing to pick up open time and work on their days off. How would you call that management incompetence? I would say they are smart and they know exactly what they are doing. If you owned an airline, would you hire and spend $$$ or would you save huge by working the reserves. In a way, I am glad that I don't work for any regionals any more. Been there done that and trust me its only fun for the first 3 months.

Latest resources

Back