• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Pinnacle really switching to LIDO?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your pissing and moaning about Pinnacle gets old, PCL, especially since you don't work here anymore.

My "pissing and moaning" about Pinnacle will continue until that rotten piece of sh&^ Phildo and all of his minions are long gone and the Pinnacle pilots receive the contract that they deserve. Until then, I consider it my mission in life to convince pilots not to work there.

I find all the complaining about LIDO interesting. All the FedEx guys I've talked to love it. Also when LH came in to do the initial training, the only person I talked to that didn't like the charts isn't a check airman and he's now leaving the company (may already be gone)

The problem with LIDO charts is that they are very different from Jeppessen and require a significant amount of time and effort to reach the comfort level that we once had with Jepp. If you can't glance at your approach plate and extract tons information in an instant you are screwed when the sh*t is hitting the fan.

This significant time investment required by pilots is rewarded by a 48 minute flight pay credit from the company. All because they are cheap.

Your pissing and moaning about Pinnacle gets old, PCL, especially since you don't work here anymore.

Let us go and worry about your job at Citrus.

Good luck to you, sir.

I disagree. He obvioulsy has his finger on the pulse of this company better than you. His comments are welcome by me.

So your saying the Lido staff came in to train the Fedex pilot group?

That's funny stuff.

Number one, I think they received the WHOLE Electronic version. PCL will never.

Number two, the Pinnacle training is at home on the computer. Do your own homework for 2+ hours and get paid for .8 hours.

See any differences?

Just like PBS. Do you think Pinnacle management ever held one class or delivered one manual on PBS?

You obviously don't know how they work down on Noncaring.

I disagree. He obvioulsy has his finger on the pulse of this company better than you. His comments are welcome by me.

Not to me it doesn't. PCL128 knows more about whats wrong with 9E than most pilots that work there ever will.

Pinnacle is a crap company, and people considering coming here deserve to know what they are getting into.

Turbo

Regarding my comment on PCL: Obviously you both think I'm wrong and don't have my finger "on the pulse" of the company. I'm not a pilot so enlighten me. We have no interaction with any of you other than the daily normal dispatch-pilot phone calls. PM me if you want to.

We're sitting there waiting on a decent contract too. No dispatcher has had a raise since August 2005. My last raise was in November of 2004. Did any of you know that? We're kind of in the same boat...

I absolutely did know that you guys are still waiting on a contract. Was glad to hear it when you voted for representation.

The DX attrition would seem to indicate most Dispatchers realize this place is a dead end as well.

Good luck.

Turbo

Regarding my comment on PCL: Obviously you both think I'm wrong and don't have my finger "on the pulse" of the company. I'm not a pilot so enlighten me. We have no interaction with any of you other than the daily normal dispatch-pilot phone calls. PM me if you want to.

We're sitting there waiting on a decent contract too. No dispatcher has had a raise since August 2005. My last raise was in November of 2004. Did any of you know that? We're kind of in the same boat...

This company has more unhappy employees on this board than almost any other airline. There ARE reasons for this and our complaints ARE very valid.

Until things at Pinnacle change for the better, you better get used to people venting.

This company has more unhappy employees on this board than almost any other airline. There ARE reasons for this and our complaints ARE very valid.

Until things at Pinnacle change for the better, you better get used to people venting.

I know about the venting. We all vent but just don't take it out on us. I know what it's like here. I've been around for a long time.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back