Is NetJets a career place?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
People shouldn't think that NJACMH is a representation of the people upstairs at CMH. For all we know it's another pilot just stirring the pot. Just like any pilot group 99 percent of the people are good people doing a great job. Any group has the 1 percent that you just want to push off a cliff.

I still think NJACMH is just a flame starter. Too bad because they give the people upstairs a bad name and instigates bad feelings.
Absolutely right Diesel. Those folks are doing a bang up job and deserve a raise IMO.

That's why i believe that that NJACMH is just somebody stoking the flames.

They do deserve a raise and not being told lies about why they can't get one.

Griz once posted here that NJA had more VPs than Carter's had little pills. If so, it seems that they could get rid of the fat cats not pulling their weight and pay the rank and fill (actually doing the work) better. Sorry to post and run guys...but I'm working on my brother's case. If I were y'all I'd duck before you get hit with rotten vegetables. That opinion is sure to have the anti-union crowd foaming at the mouth. :D

I sense a good, ole fashion PURGE coming on......

We have one of those ever 4 or 5 years.....kind of like a laxative for management. Helps keep you regular.

Oh, I see! He's certified....:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back