Is NetJet buying FlOpt?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyingdog

At FTY Raytheon FBO few pilots from NetJet were talking about their company buying Flight Options. Any thruth out of this?

Apparently the big "R" asked Mr. Big at nja, alias Mr. S. if he was interested.
Being the sharpest tack in the box, Mr. S informed "R' that he would relieve
them from their responsibilties to the owners that had made the wrong dicisioin the first place.
Mr. "S" does not want any thing to do with the old airplanes or any other baggage that comes with flops. You apparently can have that attitude when you lead instead of follow.
Best of luck to my brethern at flops, I have surely been on the bankrupct side of aviation intrests before. It is only a matter of time for flops.
NJA and loving every minute of it.

P.S. the new contract will lead whatever is left of the frac industry

FLAME AWAY ----- I HAVE A JOB

"the new contract"

Hey, did you ever go the grocery store and try and pay for food with "the new contract"??? How'd that work???

You have a job??

Great.....so do most of us.....and we even make industry pay! (or somewhere close)..

How bout' you???

oh yeah, I know...."the contract"

Jackass.......

Sure thing there, slick

At FTY Raytheon FBO few pilots from NetJet were talking about their company buying Flight Options. Any thruth out of this?

It's true. After this happens, the new company will be called Net Options. All aircraft will be immediately destroyed, and the new company will be the first 'virtual fractional'. All pilots will be issued a brand new(or pre owned, based on their original company) Thrustmaster Pro joystick and their very own copy of Flight Simulator Fractional so that they can pilot their "aircraft" from home. Some of the pilots will have protection from their wives during duty hours, others will not. Those that have protection from the wives for said duty hours will pay dues to the Virtual Brotherhood of Gamesters(VBG). Pilots will be allowed to live wherever they want, but will be responsible for transportation to and from their domicile(their computer) at their cost, on their time. To apply for this new company, send your resume to [email protected]. We do not care about your flight time, just tell us the specs for your PC.

As for "sailor"....do you really think somebody that is so illiterate could correctly complete an application for any company, or program an FMS and end up where they wanted to go?

I've just gotta bite.....

Flying dog, you are a jagoff for even making up this bu!!$hit. And an even bigger one for posting it.

And Sailor, you best get back to your boat, and that little fantasy world you live in.

I'll start by talking to you in code. Mr. R didn't ask Mr. S anything. Sounds to me like they can't stand one another. Mr. R would do nothing of the sort. Mr. R, Mr. S, it never took place. And what's up with all of these initials? You don't think everyone on this board doesn't know who these two people are?

Okay, now let's talk about your monster, kick @ss and take names later contract. How long have you been in negotiation? And how long will it take to get this thing finished? I've heard (since we are talking rumors anyway) from your pilots you've probably got another year and a half before you get this deal done. Seems the Teamsters are a very efficient union. By then, the numbers will be obsolete anyway, as two other fracs (Mr. O and Mr. CS) will still be higher paid anyway. I hear you will be able to airline from home, make 90k a year as an Ultra captain, and work some sweet 5 or 6 on, 7 off deal if you are senior enough. It's negotiation for a reason, if they give, you have to give up something. Right now, you guys have nothing to give. If they pay you like that and airline you from home, you will be their bi(ches for 21 days out of the month. It's going to be a tough row to hoe if you guys think you'll just take, take, take and don't have to give anything up. I hope like he!! you guys get six figures a year to fly that Ultra, you'll just raise the bar for the rest of us "second tier" fractional pilots.

Most of the Mr. NJA pilots I run into on the road are great people and are very pleasant to have a conversation with. I'm quite sure I haven't run into you yet, you'd be the one guy who makes the rest look bad.

Just a rumor?

Why are you bashing the messenger, Flying Dog? We have all heard similiar stories that come January 1, Raytheon will be taking back THEIR side of the business. We "hear" Raytheon is already milling around FO to help with the transition and investment. Will be interesting to see what finally transpires. We will all have to wait and see. And, to those CW folks, who told me, ex-RTA, that I should just be happy to have a job, well now the shoe is on the other foot. You know what they say, what comes around, goes around.

Jpilot you say....

"what comes around goes around".......

I do not deny the fact that Flight Ops and RTA may be changing "investment structure" in the near future, but what I am really excited about is the fact that what comes around goes around means I am getting a raise, maybe another type and most of all a much better looking tie!

Gulfstream 200 said:
"the new contract"

Hey, did you ever go the grocery store and try and pay for food with "the new contract"??? How'd that work?

Well said G'200!

I'm getting tired of those weenies bragging about a contract that doesn't exist. Let's everyone just wait and see... I have several friends flying there and not everyone is "Loving every minute of it".

Happy holidays!

Last edited:
Hey, I don't know "sailor", but his post makes him sound like a jacka$$.

There are those types at every outfit.

Please do not judge all NJA pilots by the loudmouth whinebags. I can count on one hand how many terds I've met at NJA in almost 3 years.

No, I'm not counting myself!

Toploader

It was not my intention to offend anybody. Please accept my appologies for opening such an issue. It just happend for us to wait in the lobby for our passengers and we couldn't stopped overhearing two loud NJA crews. They were talking how great of a company they are and how everybody desires to join them( at this moment my FO mentioned that with their salaries all they can afford is to have big mouths - I appologize for him also). To a point they started saying not nice staff about other fractionals and how their company is getting ready to buy FlOpt. That was a kind of surprise so I wanted to find a little more. This is the reason for my thread. All my respects to you.

Latest resources

Back