• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is NetJet buying FlOpt?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the former RTA types, do not get too excited yet. Rumors are rumors. The truth is, none of us know what will happen at FO or NJA. All we do is push power levers forward and wait as see what happens next.

Good luck to both pilot groups.

To All... As a current NJA pilot, let me say that for the majority of us, we wish all our brother and sister pilots well no matter whom they fly for. As with any organization, there are a few who must "sound off" given the forum to do so. We wish all a Happy Holiday Season and a New Year that brings prosperity to each of us in our chosen endevor. Here is to blue skys and smooth sailing to each of you in 2003. Regards, Bullet

Help me out here... Who are the NJA "sales people" who post on the web site and what is it they have "done" before that they will do again??

There is no proof that any sales person from any fractional has posted to this or any web site.

However, the fractional business has a select body of potential owners, some say limited to the top one percent of the financial strati.

Given the limited potential owner base and since all is fair in love, war, and busines it is unlikely, but not inconceivable that some would seek to spread a rumor to boost sales.

I never thought it does much good for an industry to contract, it leaves fewer options for all of us in the long run. I have some good friends working for FLOPs, I hope their future is secure. I work for another Frac and hope that our future is also secure.
Nothing is permanent, I have too many buddies from Pan Am and Eastern......

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope netjets doesn't buy options, netjets has too many **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** useless checkrides over there!

Netjets buying FLOPS?

Why would Netjets want to buy FLOPS? We need a place to sell our outdated planes. Even G4's and Citations X's need retirement homes!

I think EGOs need retirement too - maybe you should consider retiring yours and becoming a productive member of aviation.

Why would Netjets want to buy FLOPS? We need a place to sell our outdated planes. Even G4's and Citations X's need retirement homes!
<<Body blow>>
I think EGOs need retirement too - maybe you should consider retiring yours and becoming a productive member of aviation.
<<Body blow, uppercut>>
I love this, don't stop. NJ's new message board lacks this spirited discourse, since we can no longer post annonomously anymore.

To whomever said it, you're right "the new contract" and a $1.50 won't even buy you a cup of coffee, let alone the new house you're holding out for, but a sinking ship is a sinking ship. I've been there before and know the signs. NJ is definately not sinking. None of us are getting rich and that pisses me off, but I'll wait and be glad I got in line earlier rather than later like many of you are and will.

Latest resources

Back