• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is NetJet buying FlOpt?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually I do have a clue. We had a long breakfast with our friends who discussed all of the credit cards. They never mentioned any letter from amex. Amex might feel that it has no effect on your credit but what does an individual credit company say about having another credit card.

What I ment by it's a shame what is happening to FO is that with two major players in the game in the same company can blur the direction. If ricci has to answer everything he does to RTA doesn't that limit his control. He explains that he will have to answer to RTA because they are a major holder of stock now.

FO might be growing and hiring more pilot's but what is the upgrade time at FO. Currently at NJA it's in class if you want it. 0 Time. I'm sure it's quite a bit longer. The hiring argument just doesn't hold water.

The who's company is better can go on forever. It never has an end. Both companys are good but they can be great. It will be a benefit for all involved if we had good competition. The downfall of avolar was a real blow to the industry. Competition is good.

From an earlier post:
-------------------------------
That being said, I don't think anyone pilot at NetJets wishes any of the pilot group at Flight Options any bad luck. We've all seen our share of hard times in the past 18 months.

Are you so sure?
See below:
Being the sharpest tack in the box, Mr. S informed "R' that he would relieve them from their responsibilties to the owners that had made the wrong dicisioin the first place. Mr. "S" does not want any thing to do with the old airplanes or any other baggage that comes with flops. You apparently can have that attitude when you lead instead of follow. Best of luck to my brethern at flops, I have surely been on the bankrupct side of aviation intrests before. It is only a matter of time for flops. NJA and loving every minute of it.
P.S. the new contract will lead whatever is left of the frac industry
FLAME AWAY ----- I HAVE A JOB

This is my first visit to the the frac board. (Yes, someone will suggest this should be my last - oh, you're clever!) I must say that it's kinda small to gloat over the misfortune of others.

Ha ha. I win. You lose. I'm smarter. My jet has 10lb more thrust than yours.

Last edited:
Diesel, I do not know who you spoke to, but he, like you, has no clue.

FO does not have to answer to RTA. RTA is dead and is not coming back. RTN (Mother Raytheon) is really what you meant is it not?

The next time you take to your bud, remind him that the Flight Options seniority list will not change and that Ratheon benefits are not coming back regardless of his desires.

The next time you take to your bud, remind him that the Flight Options seniority list will not change and that Ratheon benefits are not coming back regardless of his desires.

You might be right and he might be right. Only time will tell.

RTA might be coming back to take back over their 64% share. You never know.

It was nice to get a "beat netjets goal" in the flops weekly message.

Does ricci ever get any bad mail? It's allways good mail.

Last edited:
What I hate is I can't call them Rent-a-Wreck anymore..

The pilots of FLOPS are in my daily prayers...

Cliff

Latest resources

Back