• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Kalitta still hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In Michigan if you stay in a hotel morethan 28 days there is no tax. As Guam said Candlewood is best place to stay until company picks up tab for Sim.

Being a pilot, I assume the Candlewood is the place to stay since it's the cheapest. Am I correct that it's a 20 minute drive each way to / from the training center? Are there any other hotels closer to the training center that new hires stay at or is the CWS the place to be?

Being a pilot, I assume the Candlewood is the place to stay since it's the cheapest. Am I correct that it's a 20 minute drive each way to / from the training center? Are there any other hotels closer to the training center that new hires stay at or is the CWS the place to be?

You need to start thinking Priority Club points! Candlewood is good. they have kitchens and there is plenty around to shop and or eat! When I stayed there in 2005, they gave us a Crew Room that we put up the cockpit posters for group study!

You need to start thinking Priority Club points! Candlewood is good. they have kitchens and there is plenty around to shop and or eat! When I stayed there in 2005, they gave us a Crew Room that we put up the cockpit posters for group study!

Priority Points is a nice place to start, these are among the only benefits that we accumulate.
20 mins, each way, group study etc. two stores near by, Whole Foods and Meijers.

Closer, cheaper, and accordingly crappier is the red roof inn, Belleville. Numerous people have stayed there with success. If you're adventurous, seek a month to month efficiency apartment in Ypsilanti. Might be able to find something easily over the winter break near EMU. Ypsi and Belleville are a lot closer than Ann Arbor. The candlewood has its advantageous as previously reported, but there are other ways.
Good luck!

-El Cheapo

Latest resources

Back