Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is JetBlue actively interviewing and hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So back to his original question. Are they currently hiring and are the min's really 1500 like posted on the flight ops web site?

I have not heard anything about actively hiring at this moment. Last I heard there were classes until April of this year for the 190. Heard rumors that things are stagnant after that but nothing official.

I heard from a friend at X-jet that JB will be at a job fair in Dallas. I am not sure when. That could be a positive sign but I am not sure.

Good luck!

C'mon guys. It was just a joke. I thought the Cape Air pilots had a special agreement with JetBlue? Did it get cancelled? Lighten up blue dudes!

Its not so much that people need to lighten up as it is nobody gets your remedial sense of humor. You are the only one who thinks your funny.

I know JB is not actively hiring now but might run classes later (late fall) this year. I know most if not all the pool (those who chose to come) got emptied with all the classes earlier this year.

Hi!

I went to the website yesterday and it said no resumes/hiring.

cliff
NBO

Friend of a friend of a friend quoted V.K. as saying no new interviews until Oct.First class early 2010 continuing on for the forseeable future from there.

Whilst you know that you're statement is not true I would suggest that you take a season in Boston and fly for Cape Air just to see how challenging their work environment really is. I have nothing but respect for those guys and have little doubt that they would eventually make a good contribution to our pilot group. I bet their instrument skills are sharper than ours.

Cape Air Pilots rock. They are far superior pilots than us jet jocks right know because they do more with less. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

I saw this too. It also says their min's are 1500 hrs. Can that be true?

Ah yes the other side of the fence is that 1500 hours for an F-16,15,18 guy is alot or at the very least 6-8 years worth. Not everyone gets to fly 900 hours a year in the super saab!

So anyhow, they'll be going to the fair, but as said before no "planned" classes until winter/spring of 10'. Wish they would hire fast and many get my lazy A$$ off the bottom.

Last edited:
heard maybe...maybe a 100 or so near the end of the year to staff for deliveries in early 2010

Latest resources

Back