Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is JetBlue actively interviewing and hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

planedriver

I know that they have been taking some from their pool but are they interviewing and hiring more? Their website still says due to high fuel prices they have stopped hiring but I just got an email about a FltOps career fair next weekend and it makes it sound like they are actively looking for more pilots.

I know that they have been taking some from their pool but are they interviewing and hiring more? Their website still says due to high fuel prices they have stopped hiring but I just got an email about a FltOps career fair next weekend and it makes it sound like they are actively looking for more pilots.

I saw this too. It also says their min's are 1500 hrs. Can that be true?

We are actively hiring a VP of Flight Operations. I suggest you think of a great TMAT when you were the VP of Flight Operations and you had a conflict with the Founder/CEO during an ice storm.

I hear JetBlue is only interested in Cape Air pilots...

Whilst you know that you're statement is not true I would suggest that you take a season in Boston and fly for Cape Air just to see how challenging their work environment really is. I have nothing but respect for those guys and have little doubt that they would eventually make a good contribution to our pilot group. I bet their instrument skills are sharper than ours.

Hi!

I think the majority of Cape Air pilots are either staying there because they like it, or they are going back to the major they are furloughed from.

I, on the other hand, would love to go to JetBlue. I know one guy there, but we never flew together (same co.). I think my average trip length would be less than 165 days.

cliff
NBO

Whilst you know that you're statement is not true I would suggest that you take a season in Boston and fly for Cape Air just to see how challenging their work environment really is. I have nothing but respect for those guys and have little doubt that they would eventually make a good contribution to our pilot group. I bet their instrument skills are sharper than ours.

C'mon guys. It was just a joke. I thought the Cape Air pilots had a special agreement with JetBlue? Did it get cancelled? Lighten up blue dudes!

Latest resources

Back