Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is it just me or has this board turned into BS

Sorry 1903. NOT going to that board. It's bad enough paying for a name. I'm not sending in copies certificates with personal information. I'll go to another board that does not charge first. There are still a couple of good ones. The day comes when I have to show my certificates to post on a ____-measuring web board, I'll quit participating and go get a life. ;-)

Sorry 1903. NOT going to that board. It's bad enough paying for a name. I'm not sending in copies certificates with personal information. I'll go to another board that does not charge first. There are still a couple of good ones. The day comes when I have to show my certificates to post on a ____-measuring web board, I'll quit participating and go get a life. ;-)
They don't make you send in your certificates, they only make you register with your real name (but you use a username for posting, no one can see your real name). You get what you pay for.

P-P-W is just a bunch of corporate pilots stroking their own egos.

As opposed to this board, with a bunch of AirTran, Delta, and Southwest pilots stroking their own egos? (not to mention a few other individuals stroking God only knows what) :blush:

Bubba

Hardly, you obviously haven't been there in a long, long time, about half the members are airline, good info and willingness to actually help each other. Plus no garbage like here Gen Lee, Uncle Bunkle.

That's true, it's been a long time since I've been there. I'm not even sure if I've paid to keep my account active.

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom