Is it just me or has this board turned into BS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N1atEcon

I have noticed more and more that people are posting a lot of garbage on this board. I have been on here for about 4 years and it seemed especially after 9/11 that there was a lot of really good info on here. Press releases, Chapt 11 info, jumpseat info, pool info, and then finally recall and interview info. So my question is "what has happened." Did the demographics of this board change? Do we now have some really bored guys out there just trying their skills at writing fiction? Like the SWA and AA merger, come on, "yawn". Lets stop replying to the lameo rumor guys. That way their BS will slip to page two and hopefully they will go to PPrune. Then Lowecur's EMB propaganda will stay on top so we can all have a laugh.
P.S. Lowecur , I am just kidding ya. I do enjoy your informative press releases. I do not hold your conviction that the EMB will be a golden goose for the airlines that order them.

I have noticed more and more that people are posting a lot of garbage on this board. I have been on here for about 4 years and it seemed especially after 9/11 that there was a lot of really good info on here. Press releases, Chapt 11 info, jumpseat info, pool info, and then finally recall and interview info. So my question is "what has happened." Did the demographics of this board change? Do we now have some really bored guys out there just trying their skills at writing fiction? Like the SWA and AA merger, come on, "yawn". Lets stop replying to the lameo rumor guys. That way their BS will slip to page two and hopefully they will go to PPrune. Then Lowecur's EMB propaganda will stay on top so we can all have a laugh.
P.S. Lowecur , I am just kidding ya. I do enjoy your informative press releases. I do not hold your conviction that the EMB will be a golden goose for the airlines that order them.

Plus, you have certain dumbasses resurrecting old threads, pretending they're new, because he thinks it's funny. Even after he's done the same tired shtick 97 times in a row.

Bubba

You can still pick up intelligence about what is going on in the industry if you filter out the typical FI chaff. I think a majority of the posts recently have been like a union message board name calling slasmming, and insults become the normal mode of response if you do not agree 100% with the posters message. The other place started to get away from the FI stuff, but it has started to degrade into the FI mode. I guess a lot of pilots don't have the discipline to make a place like this work, and it is all about the lack of size of their male appendage and posturing so everyone thinks you are "Really Big"

I would use this site for airline news stuff and monitor the hiring trends. The last meaningful thread I started was about age 65 and that was over 5 years ago. At my current airline they send out a daily blast of current airline news straight to my work ipad. So there's that. Not to mention what use to be harmless fun, banter or jokes can now be called a violation of your employers social media policy. So there is that too. I think all the consolidation was the final straw. It spewed a lot of negativity on this site and I think that caused many to tune out.

Plus, you have certain dumbasses resurrecting old threads, pretending they're new, because he thinks it's funny. Even after he's done the same tired shtick 97 times in a row.

Bubba

This board died long before his "shtick" It died when you and the rest of the SWAPA bandwagon jumped on any poster that had a differing opinion on anything that was presented. The General, the lone wolf Hawaiin posters, all the Airtran guys, you've run them off. You're now king of the hill. Enjoy it

It's just you. This board is the epitome of sophistication and intelligence.

Latest resources

Back