Is it appropriate to pick up open time at EV

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ke4akj1976

I was just wondering if it is appropriate to pick up open time with furloughs a possibilty. I don't want to harm any affected pilots.

It's probably not the best idea to post things like this on a webforum. Talk to a United pilot and see what they're going through.

It's probably not the best idea to post things like this on a webforum. Talk to a United pilot and see what they're going through.

It's hell when you have a BMW, house payment and 3 pregnant girlfriends that are FAs at ASA.

If you wanna be a "G-V playa", you better start picking up some open time.

It's immoral and unethical to pick up any open time while pilots are furloughed. It's equivalent to spitting in a furloughed pilot's face!

It's immoral and unethical to pick up any open time while pilots are furloughed. It's equivalent to spitting in a furloughed pilot's face!

I'm obviously no longer at AWAC, but after the shalacking I took on the Air Willy Forum a few months back about not picking up OT I'm glad somebody there feels the way I do...

I was just wondering if it is appropriate to pick up open time with furloughs a possibilty. I don't want to harm any affected pilots.

At the moment, why not? No one is on furlough YET!! I'm afraid things will change within the next few weeks.

Latest resources

Back