• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Go jets still Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You climbed the ladder and made it to GJ sounds like you reached the very top my friend! My friends let see one is a retired United Captain on the 747 just retired a few years ago and has seen tons of different airlines. His brother retired around the same time from Northwest. I have a cousin at Eagle and two other friends that were at Eagle also. Two former instructors went TSA until they were let go. One friend who was at PSA until he got the F bomb same with the other who was at airnet up until recently. One still at ASA as an FO as far as I know and another at Skywest as a captain. Last but not least another coworker who was at Republic. You see they have lots of different stories to tell but all say the same about your magnificent airline and the industry itself. Myself well I'm done with my ratings minus the CFI's which I no longer need, had I not been in school I could have been at a regional and furloughed by now, but I think I'm much better off for not.

Lynxman,
see..there is that typical young, I know more than everyone else attitude again. I chuckle everytime I see one of your post because I know that you will get your azz handed to you one day because of your arrogant attitude. "I climbed the ladder and made it to GoJet" Yes, that is where I am at now in my career. You see, back in the good old days, a pilot had to take many jobs. Now, hold your breath for this one but I actually had to Instruct during the day and fly freight at night to build multi time. Shocker I know. I also wouldn't expect you to understand the term of "paying your dues" Do I like GoJet?? Hell no. The mgt here is just like Trans Mistakes. They don't care about me or anyone else here. There ARE alot of good people here. Just like there are good people EVERYWHERE. It's just where I'm at right now. You seriously need to drop your better than thou attitude. One day, even you will have to eat some "humble pie"

Do you honestly think I give a hoot about where you're at in you're career? I'm simply on here to give you ******************** about working for GJ. You simply can't take a joke for the life of you. Good for you for paying your dues take. While your at it why don't you stop taking jokes so seriously.

I personally know him and he doesn't work at PWK. FYI before you post BS about someone find out the truth about them before you post nonsense.

Interesting....

An old post of mine 2/4/09:
so does this mean Lynxman is Siucavflight?

Lynxman is on every thread Siu is, and backs him up. When you're done defending Siu, could ya help me with some basic math too?

You climbed the ladder and made it to GJ sounds like you reached the very top my friend! My friends let see one is a retired United Captain on the 747 just retired a few years ago and has seen tons of different airlines. His brother retired around the same time from Northwest. I have a cousin at Eagle and two other friends that were at Eagle also. Two former instructors went TSA until they were let go. One friend who was at PSA until he got the F bomb same with the other who was at airnet up until recently. One still at ASA as an FO as far as I know and another at Skywest as a captain. Last but not least another coworker who was at Republic. You see they have lots of different stories to tell but all say the same about your magnificent airline and the industry itself. Myself well I'm done with my ratings minus the CFI's which I no longer need, had I not been in school I could have been at a regional and furloughed by now, but I think I'm much better off for not.

And we're here to tell you that you have no idea. You are talking out of your ass. It's kind of interesting, you used the phrase "what your airline has done" a few posts back. How the hell would you know from your 172 what a regional airline has done? from FI? It's very obvious that you are not better off for not going because you've got some unknown deep issues and they show on every post that you make.

On a side note if you do have a pilot slot then good luck. Although I hear if you want to fly for the marines chances are you're going to fly the helos. Nothing wrong with that because you'll be an officer before any flying duty anyways. I would imagine the F18s are reserved for the academy and ROTC guys though.

Last edited:
On a side note if you do have a pilot slot then good luck. Although I hear if you want to fly for the marines chances are you're going to fly the helos. Nothing wrong with that because you'll be an officer before any flying duty anyways. I would imagine the F18s are reserved for the academy and ROTC guys though.

There is no academy or ROTC kids with preference for any airplane. It depends on how you do during your primary flight training and the needs of the marine core. Right now from what I've been told they're is a need across the board so whoever told you that is talking out their arse. In fact with the JSF on the way in 2011 I'm sure they're is going to be quite a need for fixed wing guys. Funny how your maverick ******************** talking lines from two weeks ago really turned around didn't they CX. In fact as been said to you before I'm far from presolo in my 172, but keep thinking thats the case. Enjoy your careers at GJ to all you guys I wish you the best of luck and I mean that in a non sarcastic way.

"and the needs of the marine core"

Oh my little friend you are going to have a great time if you keep those little mistakes coming!

"marine core" ?????

This guy is a complete poser. To have any realistic chance of flying a tactical jet for the millitary you must have a high degree of intelligence and honor. This tool has niether.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back