• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Eagle a bad choice?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as for PSA... it seems as though america west are not into the idea of owning a regional. personally i'm thinking about making a lateral move to chautauqua in order to be based at home (ORD).... although I thought about doing the same thing a few months ago except to Air Wisconsin.. glad I didn't do that now... you never know what is going to happen.

Stealthh21 said:
I came to that conclusion because if America West and USAirways merges, so far from what I have heard is that America West is the domint carrier and is the one buying USAirways.
stealthh

This has already been covered by both airlines. The proposed merger would be USAirways aquiring America West. The corporate hq would be Arizona based and the CEO of America West would be the CEO of the merged airline. As for the name of the merged airline, it is going to be USAirways.

Burt Reynolds said:
Thanks for that CitationLover. Does anybody know how long the current contract is valid for?

infinity i think.

seriously, it is good until 12/31/2008 i think.

Last edited:
igneousy2 said:
If you don't have much flight time I would say go to Eagle as you don't really have much too loose. If you get a better offer..."EASY VICTOR, EASY VICTOR, EASY VICTOR!"

Later

LOL!!!!!

I don't think most will get it though....

easy victor.. evacuate.. (get out while you can) - continental airlines. Very well known term.

Latest resources

Back