• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hogprint

If you aint Cav...
From Bridgeway Bob
"We are going to continue taking care of our Owners and we are doing a great gob (sic)of that every day. It is importain(sic) to understand that in the aviation enviroment(sic) we work in we make a great plan every day. We have planned all the necessary resourses (sic)to meet the challenges each day, and then we go into real time and "stuff" happens and now we have other factors to put into our planning. there might be a "few" in the air operation who try to communicate with the Company in a way that you may think that is detrimental to mission accomplishment. One day it may come in the form of apparently early fatigue calls , and anouther(sic) day it may come as what you think is an inappropriate aircraft write up. It may come in the form of "reading the letter of the law in the contract." It is all real."
Our illustrious minister of information.

I especially like that "reading the letter of the law in the contract." Is Bob suggesting we NOT follow our contract? Someone should show Bob the definition of a contract...and how to use spell check!

Starman said:
Bob's a moron. An amusing moron but a moron none-the-less.

Ahhh, and 6S has been reduced to anonymous name calling on the boards-

cowardly starman, even for you.

FAcFriend said:
Ahhh, and 6S has been reduced to anonymous name calling on the boards-

cowardly starman, even for you.

We don't have a choice, "Bridgeway Bob" is our name for the ANONYMOUS memos being posted on another site. We don't know who he/she/they are, but we wouldn't out them if we did know the true identity.

I cannot wait to see how "Bridgeway Bob" is going to spin the news come July 15th. Or the news of the Union Stewards getting an office right there in the Puzzle Palace.

Heck.....SU was dismissed as a "just a fragment group of disgruntled pilots"

I guess the great leaders are shaking their heads now.

Possibly the impression comes from the fact that the vast majority of operations go well with crews doing a good job.... They assume that most people are happy with management. Few of us post on this site. We are the bad boys -- they think.

Actually, I am one of the most pro management pilots I know out on the line. One of the least militant pilots I know.

So there is a good piece of Intell for the moles and Trolls.

x402 said:
We don't have a choice, "Bridgeway Bob" is our name for the ANONYMOUS memos being posted on another site. We don't know who he/she/they are, but we wouldn't out them if we did know the true identity.

yup X. as anonymous as AK47man.

FAcFriend said:
yup X. as anonymous as AK47man.[/]

You really are a dolt, I have my guess at who is writing the Company Line, but until HE/SHE/THEY put THEIR name on it, IT'S ANONYMOUS, by definition. If it's a group effort, they all can sign. So far no one has used any specific names to attach to the memos. I won't be the first.
I wouldn't put my name on that tripe, either. It's full of half truths, designed to divide non bargining employees from the pilots. We know it and I bet you do to.

Back under the bridge with the Troll, bye bye.

Last edited:
The purpose of bridgeway bob's announcements is the same as those of Baghdad bob. Its information warfare.

Its really bargaining in bad faith. An attempt to end run around our bargaining representatives. Including misrepresentations of the facts... that backfire. For example the claim that the pilots were offered 6 figure income by yr 5. When clarified we see no 6 figure salary even at the very top of the proposed payscale.

this is a joke right?

this must be your first job?? You have never read a company newsletter before?

and so Starman is calling an anonymous article a moron??

BO and his guys knew exactly what they were doing when they drew this comparison.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back