• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is CAL hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Umm, let me guess, you've been stranded on a desert island for about the last six months?

148 furlough letters went out today, DOH 4 Dec 07 and later (I'm in there).

My friend just called and told me about this, he will be getting his letter soon. I am going to do my best to get him over here at NJA. Good luck to all involved in this furlough and hopefully things work out.

I hope someone really does have you on the doggie style position! And I hope his name is T-Bone A.K.A the Prison Donkey.

I wouldn't $hit diarrhea on your face if your brain was on fire. I pray you come down with hemmorrhagic fever as well. Have a nice day :)

My chest is tight and I can't get a breath; please don't post anything that funny again! He can't be serious?

NetJets would be a rude awakening for a mainline guy/gal. The best it ever gets there is 7 on/7 off.

That blows.

NetJets would be a rude awakening for a mainline guy/gal. The best it ever gets there is 7 on/7 off.

That blows.

Hey AWACoff, I hope your working something good up 'cause this boy's brain is definitely burning...

How about just the dude in your picture there. I think that would hurt.

Yeah but my dude bites and rips faces off.... Hmmm. Actually let me call him real quick and have him give this ******************************ee a visit.

That blows.

Yes...it blows, big-time. Please stay where you are, and don't apply to NJA.

In fact, I'll tell you what really makes NetJets blow: making $140k/YR at YR7, flying no more than 15 days a month (max. 5 day trips), a home-basing system with 100% positive-space travel to/from your base, virtually unlimited basing rights (over 100 different bases to choose from, no bidding required), iron-clad scope, happy-as-hell passengers, the strongest union I've ever been a part of...all the while, working for company that is making money despite the economic downturn (little risk of furlough).

DAMN...IT SUCKS BAD!! PLEASE STAY AWAY!!

Idiot....:laugh:

Yes...it blows, big-time. Please stay where you are, and don't apply to NJA.

In fact, I'll tell you what really makes NetJets blow: making $140k/YR at YR7, flying no more than 15 days a month (max. 5 day trips), a home-basing system with 100% positive-space travel to/from your base, virtually unlimited basing rights (over 100 different bases to choose from, no bidding required), iron-clad scope, happy-as-hell passengers, the strongest union I've ever been a part of...all the while, working for company that is making money despite the economic downturn (little risk of furlough).

DAMN...IT SUCKS BAD!! PLEASE STAY AWAY!!

Idiot....:laugh:

Despite all that though, there are people who do not want to do anything but daytrips or two-day trips.

And there are FOs at majors doing 3 daytrips a week all year for 70-100K a year, and CAs doing the same for 130-180K a year.

Not saying I think NJA is a bad place to work; I assure you I believe it would be a great employer.

Just illustrating the fact that the schedule is not for everyone.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back