• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is CAL hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, CAL did hire many gay pilots during the last few years. CAL was very big on internal recommendations and the Gay pilots at CAL were very well connected with the gay pilot association. This allowed many fellow homos to get hired. This is no joke.

M

See my just prior post, previous page. No disrespect to the NGPA intended.....

Yes...it blows, big-time. Please stay where you are, and don't apply to NJA.

In fact, I'll tell you what really makes NetJets blow: making $140k/YR at YR7, flying no more than 15 days a month (max. 5 day trips), a home-basing system with 100% positive-space travel to/from your base, virtually unlimited basing rights (over 100 different bases to choose from, no bidding required), iron-clad scope, happy-as-hell passengers, the strongest union I've ever been a part of...all the while, working for company that is making money despite the economic downturn (little risk of furlough).

DAMN...IT SUCKS BAD!! PLEASE STAY AWAY!!

Idiot....:laugh:

Contrary to popular belief, NJ isn't for everyone. I'm very glad you enjoy it and I hope it lasts, but don't think for minute it's the almighty flying job for all.
PS- I'm one who is staying away.

Last edited:
I know, I am an outside the box thinker. Unless it is a woman's box.

Well, CAL did hire many gay pilots during the last few years. CAL was very big on internal recommendations and the Gay pilots at CAL were very well connected with the gay pilot association. This allowed many fellow homos to get hired. This is no joke.

M

Speaking from experience of course.:laugh: Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Congrats on the new job and coming out of the closet. Must be a change from United.

You wrote right here that you work for cal.
Specifically you wrote:
SFR said:
I work for CAL and I can't imagine a better job

Are you some kind of a [explicitive deleted]? People are getting furloughed there, and you're basking in it!
You sound like you'd fit in real good with the 83 hires!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back