Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is 10,000 ft Long enough to land a C-RJ 2B19?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you had to land on 22R in DTW, could you make the first or second high speed given normal operations?
I have landed on 4L and made A4 the reverse highspeed without slamming it. I can't recall doing 22R clearing at A7, but it looks doable even without slamming it on and down.

Or are you talking about the normal forward highspeeds? On 22R, the first forward highspeed is A4 and very easy to make. I'd do full reverse thrust and not even hit the brakes until slowing throw 60 kts and make A4 easily.

Just semi serious... Had to go around after being spaced 3-4 miles. The AC in front of us rolled ALL the way to the end of 22R. Who knows why? It doesn't seem productive to roll to the end in peak hours at any large airport.

Just semi serious... Had to go around after being spaced 3-4 miles. The AC in front of us rolled ALL the way to the end of 22R. Who knows why? It doesn't seem productive to roll to the end in peak hours at any large airport.

Not unusual to roll to the end as its a shorter, easier taxi. It was a Delta painted RJ, right?

Unfortunately, our brothers in arms have accidentallyintentionallike have had to resort to garnering overtime to pay bills. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back