Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is 10,000 ft Long enough to land a C-RJ 2B19?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amy pilot that complains about a go-around, does not understand how they are paid. (Unless Southwest)

Just semi serious... Had to go around after being spaced 3-4 miles. The AC in front of us rolled ALL the way to the end of 22R. Who knows why? It doesn't seem productive to roll to the end in peak hours at any large airport.

Was it the angry guy on flight info

Ok...Pig Pile on the deltoid! In all seriousness(I know it's FI) do you roll to the end on a long runway in the arrival bank just to make a shorter taxi. I have never rolled to the end unless it was in the middle of the night.

PS- I totally understand how I get paid! I was on a credit trip and was jonesing for some second class Chinese food. My three hour break was totally cut to 2.8...

The CRJ can be stopped in 1500ft with max rev and breaks. 3000ft with minimal work.

Ok...Pig Pile on the deltoid! In all seriousness(I know it's FI) do you roll to the end on a long runway in the arrival bank just to make a shorter taxi. I have never rolled to the end unless it was in the middle of the night.

PS- I totally understand how I get paid! I was on a credit trip and was jonesing for some second class Chinese food. My three hour break was totally cut to 2.8...

How hard are you trolling right now? Why not just call it a CRJ200? Are you even an airline pilot? Super bored on an overnight?

This whole thread was an intentional sarcastic bait toss.
Because I Felt like it.
No, I live under a bridge ;)
Not on the overnight I have the week off.

Nice bike. I have a Kestrel.

Latest resources

Back