• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Irony

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Don't count the chickens before they hatch".

I am a big RTS supporter but do not think he will be back or buy the company back with Goldman Sachs. In time, he will be on to another cutting edge venture which does not compete with NJ. He could not do, nor wanted to do, what BH said needed to be done, but realized it needed/needs to be done for NJ. I do not think he will be back.

Agreed. I wonder what his next venture will be.

I will ground your or any other owners airplane every day if it comes to that. Sorry buddy, if you want to impress your friends then open the wallet.

:eek:

Remember when Cartman told Mr. Garrison to sux his balls???

That wasn't a very professional post. Ya might wanna say "I'm sorry".

I can NJAOwner, I will ground your or any other owners airplane every day if it comes to that. Sorry buddy, if you want to impress your friends then open the wallet.
The day before I get my assignment I'm checking the national weather + Europe and Hawaii (just in case), the day of my duty I do everthing from hotels, cars, your personal phone calls inflight, check and or order your catering, and everything a pilot does in his daily assigned duty. Yes, most of the time you see a perfect flight, what you don't see is how many times it's your flight crew members making sure this is true (all great fractional pilots included, no matter the company) just minutes or seconds before you arrive.
I believe in great customer service but if you want to play the good luck in your per diem and hotel game, I don't feel so good today and my plane looks broke.

PRICK I feel sorry for you dude.

I can NJAOwner, I will ground your or any other owners airplane every day if it comes to that. Sorry buddy, if you want to impress your friends then open the wallet.
The day before I get my assignment I'm checking the national weather + Europe and Hawaii (just in case), the day of my duty I do everthing from hotels, cars, your personal phone calls inflight, check and or order your catering, and everything a pilot does in his daily assigned duty. Yes, most of the time you see a perfect flight, what you don't see is how many times it's your flight crew members making sure this is true (all great fractional pilots included, no matter the company) just minutes or seconds before you arrive.
I believe in great customer service but if you want to play the good luck in your per diem and hotel game, I don't feel so good today and my plane looks broke.

Ooooof someone is hitting the sauce.

VERY poor taste, AirChef. I think you owe NJAOwner an apology.

NJAOwner, thank you very much for continuing to fly with us. You are appreciated and I hope all of us (pilots) give you the superior service you expect and deserve!

Sincerely,
Brian Ward

VERY poor taste, AirChef. I think you owe NJAOwner an apology.

NJAOwner, thank you very much for continuing to fly with us. You are appreciated and I hope all of us (pilots) give you the superior service you expect and deserve!

Sincerely,
Brian Ward

I don't think he is one of ours, most of his posts are on Flex. Not that it excuses his BS rant.
He's still pissed that Washington kick USC's butt last week.

What a complete DIKK thing to say man. The owners here pay top dollar for the service they get and expect. When they wrote that huge check, they did so with confidence that NJA would be run the right way. If the company decides to play games, it's not the owners' fault.

Get a grip on reality man!

Latest resources

Back