Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ques for skypine69

Hey,

Saw your post about United. How do you set up that J/S on United??? I don't know if that's possible because everytime I've jumpseated on United it's been the biggest hassle. In fact United in probably my last resort when it comes to jumpseating. United has rude employees and makes you jump though all types of hoops (even going within the US domestically). OMC cards for example. The last time I jumpseated on United they almost didn't let me go because they had a policy change a week before and claimed that I needed to be in uniform to ride in the cockpit (even of you weren't a United employee). I was dressed in business attire.

dream,

dont know what to tell you. i jump on them every week to work and back and while they are not the most friendly in the world, in general they are polite and helpful. never been required to be in uniform. they usually put me in first if available. for intl, it has been a couple of years since i did the js thing, but I just went to the gate and requested an OMC. they spit out the card and away i went. i work for an express carrier, dont know if that makes a difference or not in the way I am treated.???
more info let me know

Latest resources

Back