• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Intelligent comments from Chautauqua CEO

brew3departure said:
Of course our CEO is going to try to spin things so he comes out looking the best. XJT folks, you are naive if you think that your management team wouldn't do the exact same thing.

-brew3

Wrong. The only thing our management has ever said about ********************aqua is that Continental has reached an agreement with them. They never envoked God or the Devil.....I'm surprised your CEO hasn't come out with, "The Devil Worshiping XJTers have been spending their nights at work with Lucipher trying to reverse the gift that God has given to us!"

paid4training said:
I don't think it is quite a billion probably near 1/4 billion. And don't use that as a major factor in "airline economics" because after all Northwest had a butload of dollars in the bank after the buy back of CAL common stock and look at where they are now!!! XJT has been responsible with the bottom line and the Leases are a lot more favorable then most think. Some have even said it was kindda a parting gift from CAL.

I really believe CAL knew XJT would keep the airframes and used CHitwhatever to give them an reduction in 50 seater flying and break into the 70 and 90 seat market.

I know Neal is off the Regional playground and sitting at the adults table now but do you know if XJT could convert those 100 xr's options to 70 or 90 seat options?

Your avatar offends me

Oh I am sorry Mr adam if hot chicks offend you...is this more your speed?

:beer:

Or is this less offensive?

BurgandeFaunt1_640h.jpg

:beer: :D

Superpilot92 said:
Whats the deal you cant read? I never said we would use the options or that we "had somewhere to put them" Here we go again another numbnuts that just cant wait to put some negetive light on to XJT. Stop being so negetive Francis!! :rolleyes:

Let me guess who you work for? CHQ Am i right?

Negative...whos being negative towards you or your company, not me. I'm just being a Realist here. Everyone has "Options" for something, we have them for the 170, so even if your company decided to exercise those options...get in line. Express isn't gonna trump Air Canada or Us Air and get them first, sorry to burst your bubble.

And yes, I do work for CHQ....

....Let me guess, your still on probation and haven't completed a PC check yet?

Am I right young grasshopper??

Hummmmm

Wait... no one saying anything..??? Its very quiet....... <cricket chirping>
No challanges? No "Neal, your not reading those figures correctly......"?
Thanks Neal ... Glad the Duke accounting department had the ability in producing thinking graduates. (Well at least a couple)

BluDevAv8r said:
Debt isn't bad at all...provided you have the cash flow to pay that debt down on schedule. From a financial standpoint, RJET has $184 million in cash and $1.43 billion in debt. XJT has $232 million in cash and $152 million in long-term debt. In other words, XJT can pay off its debt today and still have cash in the bank. That is an enviable position to be for any company.

Frankly, RJET is leveraged to the hilt and XJT isn't. RJET has business on the books for the near to mid-term future and should be able to service that debt no problem. Should XJT continue to only provide cost-plus type of services (in other words, no revenue sharing or branded flying), XJT will become a cash flow machine, given its incredibly low debt position, which will put them in a position to either make serious capital investments or other form of acquisitions.

-Neal

Oh sorry dude...I like the nun though, she could be hot with some makeup...:( :beer:

Popeye0537 said:
Negative...whos being negative towards you or your company, not me. I'm just being a Realist here. Everyone has "Options" for something, we have them for the 170, so even if your company decided to exercise those options...get in line. Express isn't gonna trump Air Canada or Us Air and get them first, sorry to burst your bubble.

And yes, I do work for CHQ....

....Let me guess, your still on probation and haven't completed a PC check yet?

Am I right young grasshopper??

And once again you are wrong. Been here for more than a year and yes i have done a recurrent PC check, young grasshopper! Basically it comes down to neither you nor I know exactly what is going to happen in the future unless you have some crystal ball i dont know about. So i tell you what, when we make the announcement what is in store for next year than we shall discuss it. :D

P.S when is your recurrent PC? Let us know how it turns out!!;)

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom