Instructor took me up in bad conditions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UnAnswerd said:
Erie is also the name of six different cities within the US. I knew that off the top of my head...
Ten. Eleven if you count Erie Junction, SD.

So, you wanna cookie, or what?

:)

TonyC said:
I was confused when she intructed those who would be continuing on that airplane on its next leg of travel how to leave the airplane and what time to reboard to learn that the next leg, the "quick turn," was almost an hour after our arrival.

TonyC said:
The point is, I don't recall ever being asked by a flight attendant to clean up, and certainly not aksed to look around me to see if there's any trash in the area around me.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Although this thread has been somewhat entertaining, it is now time for Conan. Good nght. :)

[/QUOTE]

Oh, nice. Now he's searching other threads for mistakes.

While you're there, genius, look for the part where I said "I suggest you become literate before you attempt to trump the credibility of someone you don't even know." in the same post that I misspelled misspelled.

:rolleyes:

TonyC said:
While you're there, genius, look for the part where I said "I suggest you become literate before you attempt to trump the credibility of someone you don't even know." in the same post that I misspelled misspelled.

Bad keyboad

UnAnswerd said:
Bad keyboad
Oh, so first it was a bad keyboard, and now it's a bad keyboad? :)

I HATE it when my keyboard throws an extra -s into words, don't you?

Anyway, as much effort as it took for you to scour my old posts to find some typos, I thank you for proving to the world that I AM working without a spell-checker here. Human, I am. As many errors as I've pointed out, I deserve to have them pointed out right back.

Don't think, though, that I won't sieze the opportunity to shine the light on the irony I see. And when you misspell misspell in the same breath that you impugn someone's intelligence, you're gonna get all the candlepower I got, fella.

I can feel the love between the two of you!!!!

I would love to see you guys meet in person, would be interesting to see the behavior wothout being a faceless screen name.

TonyC said:
Don't think, though, that I won't sieze the opportunity to shine the light on the irony I see. And when you misspell misspell in the same breath that you impugn someone's intelligence, you're gonna get all the candlepower I got, fella.

Fair enough, TonyC. I look forward to future battles...

TonyC said:
Oh, so first it was a bad keyboard, and now it's a bad keyboad? :)

I HATE it when my keyboard throws an extra -s into words, don't you?

Anyway, as much effort as it took for you to scour my old posts to find some typos, I thank you for proving to the world that I AM working without a spell-checker here. Human, I am. As many errors as I've pointed out, I deserve to have them pointed out right back.

TonyC = Fedex driver. Unanswered = ?

SVFR, 1 mile and clear of coulds

I wasn't able to stay clear of coulds this Winter and wound up sick three friggin times. :(

Minh

BTW ... will you ladies stop arguing about who knows more worthless BS than the other. No one really needs to know any of that stuff to fly, anyway. Here's all you need to know .... Push forward ... cows get bigger. Pull back ... cows get smaller. Pull back some more ... cows get bigger again. You CFIs really are a bunch of wankers. :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back