• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Inhofe offers two amendments to faa reauthorization

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, I like my guns and hate abortion too, but find me a case where a Democrat went against ALPA, rest rules or anything that was going to cost the companies any money in the past 50 years?

Did you have to go there??? I am a Democrat and I dont "hate" guns or "love" abortion. How come republicans want personal freedom with guns, (which enable people to kill people) but not with letting a woman decide what is best for her body and life?

The rest of your post is right...in general, Democrats support union causes and Republicans do not.

Did you have to go there??? I am a Democrat and I dont "hate" guns or "love" abortion. How come republicans want personal freedom with guns, (which enable people to kill people) but not with letting a woman decide what is best for her body and life?

The rest of your post is right...in general, Democrats support union causes and Republicans do not.

I am neither D or R... I'm Independent. If anything, I vote with the teachings of my church (Catholic).. I don't think anyone (woman or otherwise) has a "right" to anything that brings harm to an unborn. When someone hits a car with a pregnant woman, they are charged with BOTH deaths should that be the result of the accident.

Nor do I really "love" guns... I just agree with the basic right, since it's actually listed as the 2nd of 10 original amendments. I own two guns, a rifle and a pistol... I don't care to own an arsenal personally. However, I never saw anything in the constitution about abortion, privacy, or anything else they claim gives anyone a "right" to kill a baby.

Anyway... I call it like it is.. in the end, D is a friend of Labor, R is not.

C'mon guys, we don't need to go in this direction.

So far it's been a good debate and I think both sides have good points. I still believe in one level of safety but have done enough charters into crazy places to know that a little flexibility goes along way.

Whatever happens with all this, i hope the end result enhances safety for our profession and creates jobs. But, mostly I wish for safety, even if it cost me a few $$ today.

D's & R's are friends of the big money that gets them elected or re-elected each time. If you think one or the other is for or against the "little" people, take the blinders off.

What HE said!

not to be a total jerk, but was I right about the party affiliation of the idiot trying to undermine rest rules? or what?

Latest resources

Back