Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AMDFlyer

Hello everybody,
I would like to obtain some info about Netjets europe: hiring, payscale, structure, relationship with NJA etc. etc. the more you can give me the better.
any info will be greately appreciated thanks.

Information

Did you ever get any information about the Europe operation? I have a friend who is moving to Germany and is interested in that side of Netjets.

About the only things I know is that they do not have 7 and 7 schedules (17 or 18 days of work a month) and that they have pilot domiciles most of the major cities in Europe. There were a couple of NJE guys in my type class and that is about the extent of info I got out of them.

They work you 6/5 6/4. Live at any of the 25 ports in Europe, pay tax wherever you want. They will hire you right at mins (1500 TT) and put you in the G5 or Falcon 2000 due to longer upgrade times. (higher time pilots will fly the citation and upgrade within a year).

First year f/o take home pay is about E 45.000 (E 1 = 1.25 USD)

FD

I currently am with NJE, 4 yrs so far! I can try & help out with information, but there is a huge review of T & Cs underway, with announcements due in December. Please PM me with specific questions, I will do my best to answer them.

A "normal" tour is 6 days, contracted to work 18 days/month. So, do the math for days off! However, company "stated" aim is to schedule 6 on/5 off, certainly in winter period.

Current advertisements are for FOs with 2500 hrs TT (& only jet or turbine time too) - I guess this is looking ahead for rapid upgrade to have guys on the line as captains for when we start getting our new toys (Falcon 7x, Hawker 750, etc) from the start of 2008. Normal minimum is 1500 hrs TT.

Type of aircraft - well, not easy to predict! Yes, some low time guys have gone to large fleets for "long" upgrade times, but it very much depends on sales/experience/fleet experience overall, etc, etc.

Email for CV/covering letter:

[email protected]

Full details here (including application form) > Contact Us > Careers

It currently lists 37 gateways.

And yes, for reasons of senility (or stupidity!), I use my real name with 100% accurate profile!

I've had several PMs asking for the current recruitment requirements, so, as per last week's advert in Flt International:

===========================================================
Current Requirements
  • 2500 hrs total time
  • 500 hrs ME
  • Valid EU passport, unrestricted worldwide travel
  • Full EU ATPL
  • Jet or Turbo prop time (excluding Sim)
  • MCC Certificate or exemption
  • Fluency in English
Preferred Profile & Skills
  • Extensive European flight experience
  • Command time advantageous
  • Strong JAR Ops commercial aviation background
  • Military or airline training
  • Excellent interpersonal skills
  • Motivation to always be the best
  • Flexible attitude, and
  • Knowledge of 2 or more European languages
Benefits
  • Gateways at most major European airports
  • 18 day roster per month
  • Attractive salary conditions & flying allowances
  • Choice of contributory pension plan
  • Private healthcare, life insurance and
  • The opportunity to grow & build a career in the compnay.
NetJets TA SA does not hire direct entry captains

===========================================================

Mike

Can you expand on the pension plan and health insurance?

Also, I have a bunch of friends overseas, and I've always been amazed at the amount of "holiday" aka vacation time, they receive... what is NetJets Europe vacation allowance?

In short, pension plan is a "contributory savings" scheme (either the same system/company as used by NJ USA guys) or an equivalent UK company (if UK-based), with NJE matching your contributions - up to a certain limit.

Vacation - we currently get 22 days, but as it's based on Portuguese law, if you take Mon thru Fri, then the 2 weekends either side are included. So, claim 5 days, actually have 9.

Well Mike,

To be correct, you still have to ask for the 9 days off, but only 5 will be taken off your account. If you don't do that way, company might roster you comming back on the sunday before your vacations........
Just the way to deal with the girls in Lisbon!;)

Mike,

Is NetJets Europe considering US pilot applicants strongly? I submitted yesterday but I don't have licenses converted yet and all of that stuff.

Any info is great. Thanks

Latest resources

Back