Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DiverDriver

Welcome to The Fall.
Can you point me in the right direction? I've done a couple of searches but didn't see much. Is everyone just waiting and seeing? Has anyone interviewed with them yet or gotten notices?

I know of no movement yet in terms of calls, telephone interviews, scheduled interviews, etc.

It seems odd, insofar as they earlier announced hiring in June, due to aircraft deliveries being scheduled for 3rd or 4th Q 2006.

SATSAir with jets

This DAYJet operation is the same as SATSAir except the aircraft is a VLJ instead of a SE-piston Cirrus,same concept!!!

Be that as it may, the company has generated a great deal of interest both within and outside the industry, and were planning to begin interviewing and hiring pilots this month. It's early--it will probably happen in the days and weeks ahead. So far this company has done most everything on or very close to their predicted timetable.

When can we expect to see the requirements for FO's, the pay scale, and Texas bases?

If it really is going to be a M-F gig then you just might have to sign me up.

G-force said:
This DAYJet operation is the same as SATSAir except the aircraft is a VLJ instead of a SE-piston Cirrus,same concept!!!

Quit being so negative. Get back in your King Air and buzz off...

Is the SATSAir concept not working? Why? I'm unfamiliar with it.

DayJet

There is an artical in this months issue of Aviation International News (AIN). I think you can go to there website too.

Press release today indicating the first "DayPorts" in Florida. BCT,LAL.GNV,PNS,TLH. Only time will tell...

Until you actually have aircraft delivered and are going to fly, the need for trained pilots is not that necessary. They just announced the cities and the first aircraft will probably not be until 4th quarter so to get 3 or 4 where you can actually do much will likely be next year.

Futhermore, they have eight pilots on the payroll flying the other aircraft.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back