• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Indianapolis Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think there's some corporate junk in Lafayette. I remember (sort of) in college that Ely Lillie (sp?) and Caterpillar (again....sp?) had some iron out there. It's been ten years (yet I still remember 'hail Purdue'.....sort of) so some of the stuff may have changed. I would imagine that there are some king air's and stuff out there.

Talked to a guy a while ago that said he flew a MU2 cargo out of Indy.
There used to be an MU2 at Raytheon that went out every night. I think it was an ACT bird, but I am not sure. I know they are not there anymore though. I think they closed down the local reserve bank and the run shifted.

Lafayette

I think there's some corporate junk in Lafayette. I remember (sort of) in college that Ely Lillie (sp?) and Caterpillar (again....sp?) had some iron out there. It's been ten years (yet I still remember 'hail Purdue'.....sort of) so some of the stuff may have changed. I would imagine that there are some king air's and stuff out there.

EL and CAT currently do not operate out of LAF. Actually, the largest corporate here is a Commander 1000 which I believe is dual crewed, but I think they currently have 2 pilots. Other than that, the next biggest thing is some private seneca's and saratoga's. The university has a Beechjet and 2 BE-200s; however, as you can imagine flight time in those could basically be sold to the flight students. The guys at Montgomery at TYQ operate an Astra and a Westwind 91/135. I'm not sure on their pilot status.

Doesn't Lincoln Financial or Lincoln Insurance (can't remember the exact name of the company) have some Lears up in Ft. Wayne?

Bob Rohrrrrrrrrrman has a Piper Saratoga in LAF.

Yeah I know, not what you were looking for, but...

Thanks for the continuing info...still haven't found the guy who wants to pay me $50,000 a year to fly his King Air 200 three days a week part 91.

Oh, to have friends with rich uncles...

Latest resources

Back