Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FastestPA31Ever

Meat Jerkin' Beef Boys
Does anyone know of any corporate/charter departments in the Indianapolis area that might be looking for co-pilots? I am currently based there doing 135 cargo, and would like to stay around, but there is no advancement there in my company. I am currently at about 2500 total, 1300 multi, blah blah blah...maybe enough to weasel into a King Air or right seat of a jet.

Any info is appreciated!

Aviation Charter Services is right beside Raytheon...maybe give them a call and see what you can work out? I think they have King Airs and Lears, but not 100% sure.

AA717driver has the gouge on Indy jobs (he's got one of the best) but as I recall, its a city that tends to be hit or miss. I do know Tony Stewart keeps a Citation at FKR up the road, though. Good luck!

I would move to an area that has more abundant flying oportunities. young and starting out? All the more reason to maximize possible opportunities. I would go to NYC area as that is where there is a concentration of corp acft. INDY is not a good place to make your bones as corp pilot. :)

I definitely know it's not the best place! I've just recently contracted, well, the girlfriend syndrome...

Please be gentle. And keep the advice coming.

FastestPA31Ever said:
I definitely know it's not the best place! I've just recently contracted, well, the girlfriend syndrome...

Please be gentle. And keep the advice coming.

Quit thinking with your d1ck.

Tell her to move with you. If she does, she's a keeper. If she doesn't, tell her to f*ck off and go anyway. There's PLENTY of hot women in NY.

Talked to a guy a while ago that said he flew a MU2 cargo out of Indy. They were looking for a pilot. 4 nights a week, 40k a year. The problem is, we got interrupted and I didn't get a company name. Maybe someone on here knows?

Fido is right. I got into the airlines 20 years ago because corporate in IND was sparse. There are a few charter companies--Indianapolis Aviation, ACS and a couple of departments at Raytheon.

If anything comes up, it'll get posted here but you might start mentioning to your GF that she might have to move to keep you. My GF never hesitated. We've been married 20 years this Dec. She's put up with a lot of $h!t from this industry though... ;) TC

Thanks again. I know there are lots of corporate jobs around the country, and I am definitely looking. The GF is cool with moving, just thought I would at least check and see. It's not a bad city!

AA717driver said:
. My GF never hesitated. We've been married 20 years this Dec. She's put up with a lot of $h!t from this industry though... ;) TC

What did your wife think about that?

Latest resources

Back