• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Indian AF "cleans" USAF's clock

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I'm all for bashing the porker community (nothing personal), 80for80 is a tool. Disgruntled zoomie wannabe that never got the chance.

Here's a shot of Weed in your eye 80! (so to speak)

Many years ago I had the chance to encounter some MIG-21s. Thanks God I made it out. A MIG-21 updated with the latest technology and a good pilot can hold his ground against any other aircraft in the world. To me is the best jet fighter ever built.

Many years ago I had the chance to encounter some MIG-21s. Thanks God I made it out. A MIG-21 updated with the latest technology and a good pilot can hold his ground against any other aircraft in the world. To me is the best jet fighter ever built.

Was that before or after you became a double ace and won the congressional medal of honor?

To me is the best jet fighter ever built.

Wait for it....................... no.

"Proceed with caution so you can die slowly?" great saying there ace.

Thank God you made it out too. It must have been super scary being locked in that aviation museum for all those hours.

A Mig-21 updated with the latest technology and a good pilot will just make a more expensive hole in the ground when a U.S. fighter pilot schools him in the art of aerial combat. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm serious. These Ego drivers were losing to IAF Mig-21s!!!

Thank you for your "expert" assessment of the situation. We are lucky to have someone with your qualifications who can offer such an educated opinion.
I need to thank you for some thing else: You've give me another reason to add to the long list of reasons I'm thankful I'm in the freight business now. After being forced to look at the frickin' GEEK in your avatar more than once thanks to your flame bait posts, I go to bed this evening thanking my maker (once again) that Fedex doesn't have to wear hats. What a tool.

Oh – and Go Pats!!

Wasn't there suppossed to be a follow on exercise in Alaska this year with the same players?

No, I'm serious, your still sitting at Eagle, and still wondering why no major has ever given you a call, when you keep posting crap/flame bait like this, what did you expect? Look in the mirror kid.

Don't know about the "Chikken Tikkas" , but we kicked some USAF F-15's ass in the Alps !

Would those be the fighters in a 20 mile tail chase after they scrambled to late to catch us as we crossed the border? Now I remember.

Gent, lets let this thread started by a dude who lives in his parents basement playing flightsim 2000 die, OK?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back