Independence Air Recall Alert!!!

stratocoaster

Total Time
4200+
I have it on excellent authority that any furloughed Independence Air pilots who answer the recall will only be re-hired until December 2005. the company will then re-furlough those pilots effective January 1, 2006.

I URGE INDEPENDENCE AIR FURLOUGHEES TO IGNORE THE RECALL!

The company does not want you to know this information. They also care very little about you or your career.

ALPO

Total Time
Sound like someone is trying to move up in seniority.
list your real name and source of info please.

Last edited:

ATRCA

Total Time
tons
It may not be true, but what he describes has been done in the past by other airlines. It is common to need more crews until the fall/winter so you can see why this is done.

FlamingFUPA

Cattywompus Like WHOA
Total Time
ALPO said:
Sound like someone is trying to move up in sonority.
yes we all know how important sonority is

AirBoard

Total Time
lots
ALPO said:
Sound like someone is trying to move up in sonority.
How in the he!! are you going to move up the seniority list. They're recalling 25 guys for now. Chances are 100% that the recalled guys will be THE BOTTOM 25 on the list - guranteed reserve and no life. Sure you may move up to the covented 5 from the bottom if more guys pass but who cares now.

However, I know of a few guys who just got cut that will be coming back so for now it looks like they got some takers.

stratocoaster

Total Time
4200+
I'm not at liberty to divulge my sources. I don't post often, and a review of my posting history will reveal I do not post inflammatorily nor frivolously.

Av8tor

Total Time
12K+
Everyone that has been called is being told that this might happen!!!

stratocoaster said:
I have it on excellent authority that any furloughed Independence Air pilots who answer the recall will only be re-hired until December 2005. the company will then re-furlough those pilots effective January 1, 2006.

I URGE INDEPENDENCE AIR FURLOUGHEES TO IGNORE THE RECALL!

The company does not want you to know this information. They also care very little about you or your career.

j41driver

Total Time
In the "Comm One" newsletter, Bill Brown explains the 2 month deal, etc. They aren't trying to hide it.

dalegribble

Total Time
Rumor mill had it the "i" was going to be losing several more RJ's next month. Anyone with factual info? Are these recalls due to pilot's jumping ship?

My rumor came right out of hq.