• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Independence Air Bk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would Branson visit Kerry's office. Bush is the pres and if my prayers are answered he will keep his job.

No A319 For A While?!?

I heard today theu the grapevine that the Friends Against Aviation failed their proving runs w/ the baby bus.
Anyone else heard?

Yep...a fellow in dispatch called me yesterday and its the truth!! MAXIMO-their MX software was the culprit and now they are working their arses off to try again!! All the Florida PAX have to be rebooked on CRJ"s when that service starts in Nov.

Nothing has been "failed". As reported above a maintenance tracking issue occured (Maximo is a MX tracking computer program). This issue has nothing to do with the bus or the proving runs. The company elected to suspend the proving runs until the issue is resolved.

You guys sure like gloating over things you know nothing about, whats up with that?

Oh, and by the way MMMDonut: Go **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** Yourself!

Tooslow said:
Who Wants To Bet Indy Air Will File For Bk To Keep It From Eating The Dojet Leases And To Save Cash For The Oil? It Will Help The Airline Make It Through The Tough Times To Be The Next Southwest. I Think Also Sir Richard Will Revisit Kerry´s Office For Talks........anybody......anybody Have A Better Forcast............
Have we run out of other intersting topics already? Must be a sloooooooooooooow day in the crash pad.

(Sarcasm and humor noted)

Too Slow Flies for CAL?

Too Slow...You must fly for Continental Express, Not CAL! How's the flow thru....LOL!!!!

Latest resources

Back