• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
MYOB

I stand by everything I said above regarding professional ethics. But, in your case and as the others have suggested, don't be a jerk about it. Keep the whistle in your pocket.

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about finishing your training and promoting your career than the other guy, his career, his chick, and his chick's career. In other words, take care of yourself and don't be an a$$hole. This business has too many backstabbers, jealous types and immature types already.

Just a little friendly advice and food for thought.

I'm glad this discussion started because instructor ethics is never addressed. Act professional if you want to be thought of as a professional.

Last edited:
He's right.

In fact, consider the fact that this guy could be blissfully flying along just as I alluded to, and suddenly hit some severe turbulence.

Ouch.

You are going to be a lot happier if you don't worry or obsess about these two. This business is already as difficult as it needs to be, without any special help to make it more difficult.

Smile.

In fact, consider the fact that this guy could be blissfully flying along just as I alluded to, and suddenly hit some severe turbulence.

Now you see, if there's any time to get a very complete weather breifing before a flight - this is the time to do it!

It all depends.

A quite a few years back I had a private pilot student that was a real hotty. It was obvious that there was attraction between us. I didn't feel right taking her money so I started teaching her for free. We stayed together and 5 years later got married.

Best decision of my life. She loves aviation even though she's not a professional pilot, she understands why I have to be away from home, and I can talk to her about flying and she gets it.

It all depends. Good luck.:D

So your admitting to LFT'ing? (Laid for FLight Training)

We may be onto a new scam out there......
:)

No offense to your wife Dragger:)

Sleeping with female student

Yea, I had problem where I was instructing a female who I was sleeping with, I would say lets practice S turns across a road and she would say I don't like S turns, lets do some more stalls and spins. Too familiar with the student, she was starting to run the show. I tried to solo her, but she would not fly without me being in the airplane. BTW we had been married 25 years at that time.

Spins...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back