Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crashpad said:
TONYC:

Can you imagine the crapolla her poor husband must go through after he comes home? She's so obviously insecure, it's kind of sad really.

Probably the same thing I went through for 2 years before my divorce.

jayspilot said:
i think his post like 99% on this board was made with humor in mind. If you wanted something else you should have posted this on the woman in aviation board or whatever its called.

While I think schilling's post is a little out there, too, I totally disagree with jayspilot's comment.

Flightinfo is a website for male and female aviators. Nowhere does the webmaster state that only men are welcome here. This forum is for pilots, male or female. She stated she is a pilot. So, bash her opinion but don't bash her because she is a gal.

Back to our regularly scheduled bashing...

English said:
While I think schilling's post is a little out there, too, I totally disagree with jayspilot's comment.

Flightinfo is a website for male and female aviators. Nowhere does the webmaster state that only men are welcome here. This forum is for pilots, male or female. She stated she is a pilot. So, bash her opinion but don't bash her because she is a gal.

Back to our regularly scheduled bashing...

Thats funny!! Keep Bashing!!

Gawd, this is one lame thread! *yawn*

I like the "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" threads, but the last really good one was when we put up the avatars of the men in revealing clothing.

<sigh> the good ole days...

Latest resources

Back