In response to hottest F/A thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.

Yeah, but be careful.......some of the food'll give you some serious food poisoning! That's never fun!
Pilots are dorks......I've never met a one of them that have been remotely tempting!

aviatrix said:
Yeah, but be careful..
Pilots are dorks......I've never met a one of them that have been remotely tempting!

Are you sure you arent talking about the male f/a???

aviatrix said:
Yeah, but be careful.......some of the food'll give you some serious food poisoning! That's never fun!
Hey, I resemble that remark. That's why I'm hanging out here!:bawling:

aviatrix said:

Same goes for the women pilots out there. 99% of them are 300 lb cows that went to Riddle in hopes that they could get some dates.

My apologies to the non 300 lb cow women pilots out there. You know who you are.

There is "real world" hot and "pilot" hot............totally different scales--------lol

But the scale really should be a 1 or a 0 because a ten point scale is irrelevant. Would you or wouldn't you------1 or a 0

Inflight romance.... The odds are good but the goods are odd!

Hey Schill, Ya wanna get ahold of a really nice rump.

Pull it out of the fridge and put it in the oven!! Ohhhhhh

Thank you Thank you, I'll be a pig all night:smash:

Hey guys-

Okay, some requested that the subject field be narrowed down to a more specific list. So lets see, what shall we do?

Hottest Red Sox player?

Johnny D.

J. V.

T-Rot

Olerud

Or my personal fav, Schilling

Or if you'd rather, we could start a which Yankee is the biggest pu . . . I mean wussie poll.

Giambi

Rivera

A-Rod

Mussina

By the way, this thread was started for humor purposes only. I'm not the cheatin' type, I don't condone it and this was not created out of insecurity, as was the notion of some of the above posters. This actually springs from a couple of things. A couple of friends of mine (pilots) are currently going through divorces because their wives took advantage of the time their husbands were gone on trips. This is ironic to their friends and families because it was always assumed that if the marriage were to be broken up because of infidelity, it would be due to the pilot.

A common misconception that a lot of people have about pilots is that they're all a bunch of cheaters. Threads like the flight attendant one (most likely a bunch of discovery flight pilots posting) cement this belief. It's sad.

Most of the flight attendants out there are very hard working, respectable women with families and children. As in any profession, there are bad seeds. I'm a writer and my work in progress has characters who are flight attendants in it. I have gotten to know many different flight attendants in my research for this novel and 98% are great gals (and guys!)

One quick horror story for y'all: There's an FA out there (airline will be nameless) whose sole purpose is to get knocked-up. By a pilot. Any pilot. She doesn't care, she just wants to sit on her bum and collect child support and she knows they make okay money. She tells men she's on birth control, which, of course, is bull. If they do their business on her stomach, she will go into the bathroom afterwards and, er, put it where it needs it go to make a baby. Yikes, huh? But of course, this could happen with any girl, not just a FA.

Back to bashing me. Have fun!

By the way, anyone interested in a Yankees suck thread???

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back