In response to hottest F/A thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
schilling said:
This is for any pilot's wives/girlfriends/fiancees that (poor things) happen upon these boards. (For the record, I am a pilot and a (airline) pilot's wife.)

This is in response to the 'Which Airline Has The Hottest Flight Attendant' thread. Girls, let's start our own poll. I call it:

Who would you want to hook up with while said boyfriend/fiancee/husband is out flying a four day trip?

Brother-in-law?

Boyfriend's/fiancee's/hubby's best friend?

Or boyfriend's/fiancee's/hubby's SIM partner?

One of your co-workers?

Old school friend?

Random guy stocking produce at Kroger?

'Kay, I know this probably sounds smutty, but isn't this what the guys are talking about in the Hottest F/A thread? Pretty much, right? Seriously, they are on four day trips with these girls, which leaves us . . . home alone. Cat is away, mice will play, isn't that the cliche? And ladies, there is only one rule to this game. Pick a guy that makes a decent living and won't get furloughed at the drop of a hat.

And guys: Don't bother bashing me or calling me names or trying to make me feel like a whore. This is all fun and games, just like the F/A thread.

Toodles.

Schil
Ms. Schilling,

I may be wrong about this, but I don't believe the Hottest Flight Attendant thread was about anything more than comparing the physical appearance of flight attendants. I don't believe it was an endorsement or challenge to commit adultery with any of them. It wasn't a "Who do you have sex with when you're away from home?" thread.

Thousands, dare I say millions of men compare opinions of swimsuit models that appear in the annual Sports Illustrated edition, but they don't expect to have sex with them. Perhaps I've read too much into your use of "hook up" and "mice will play," but I don't perceive the same tenor from your post that was intended in the rather light-hearted poll that apparently offends you.

Maybe you could re-phrase your question to inquire which men are the cutest, or whatever other adjective you'd prefer. Additionally, to make a fair comparison, you should restrict the candidates to a single profession or group of related professions. The Hottest Flight Attendant thread looks for the airline that has the GROUP of flight attendants that appeal to men. Your question looks for the individual you'd turn to when your husband is away.

Your suggestion that the Hottest Flight Attendant thread promotes infidelity is off base, and makes you look suspicious. Please don't misconstrue this as an accusation, but usually these types of posts occur when someone is angry about an event that happened to "a friend." If that doesn't describe your situation, perhaps you could clarify the goal of this thread.

:)

:)

Superpilot92 said:
My wife says i get to do what ever i want as long as i bring her home to her afterwards!!!

What you think about that~~~:pimp:

I, for one, think you're a liar. :wink:

Maybe she could start a "hottest gay FA" thread??

TONYC:

You're a psychological genius. You should have a talk show.
Can you imagine the crapolla her poor husband must go through after he comes home? She's so obviously insecure, it's kind of sad really.

i think his post like 99% on this board was made with humor in mind. If you wanted something else you should have posted this on the woman in aviation board or whatever its called.

Latest resources

Back