• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

In Memory of Rich.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A valid point, but did the constant attacks by others help or hurt the situation that led to his decision? Either way, the people who attacked him better have a good umbrella policy.

To imply that someone is going to be sued over this is absolutely ridiculous.

I'll be fine, thanks for caring.

I'm not throwing him under a bus. Did you read my post? I'm just saying that there has been a development last week that directly related to his views. I hope his decision was not related to union work. However, if you knew him enough you would know that he had a loving and supporting wife, tons of friends and supporters, had many nice things, was 5 days from becoming a SWA pilot, something he wanted, and arbitration ruling that is due out any moment now, if favorable to AirTran would have potential of him making captain pay while sitting in a right seat.

I'm not throwing him under a bus. Did you read my post? I'm just saying that there has been a development last week that directly related to his views. I hope his decision was not related to union work. However, if you knew him enough you would know that he had a loving and supporting wife, tons of friends and supporters, had many nice things, was 5 days from becoming a SWA pilot, something he wanted, and arbitration ruling that is due out any moment now, if favorable to AirTran would have potential of him making captain pay while sitting in a right seat.

Yeah, I read it. It was tacky and insensitive.

Godspeed Rich.

Ever hear guys, "if you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all"?
ONE day people will be saying RIP to you!

Kharma, you can't sue people for disagreeing with you. Typical AMERICAN=Blame someone else/or always looking to sue. SAD

I didn't know the guy, even though we both flew at AT. Any loss such as this diminishes us all. RIP and prayers for his wife.

Latest resources

Back