In flight pranks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PAPA FOX! said:
I hope you are kidding. That is not fuc*ing funny at all. He could have easily been killed and your @ss would be locked up for a long time as well as the POS mechanics. The pilot should have noticed this during his before T.O. checklist id he were diligent. Come to think of it they SHOULD charge the mechanic with reckless endangerment and attempted invoulintary manslaughter and then charge you as an accessory.

Bet you won't be when you meet big Bubba, huh?

Listen, I'm all for practical jokes but surely you should know this is anything but funny, kid. There is a certain line you don't cross. Just thank GOD every day that is wasn't your @ss in that plane that day.

Nothing gets by this fella!!!

:eek: ...

PAPA FOX! said:
I hope you are kidding. That is not fuc*ing funny at all. He could have easily been killed and your @ss would be locked up for a long time as well as the POS mechanics. The pilot should have noticed this during his before T.O. checklist id he were diligent. Come to think of it they SHOULD charge the mechanic with reckless endangerment and attempted invoulintary manslaughter and then charge you as an accessory.

Bet you won't be when you meet big Bubba, huh?

Listen, I'm all for practical jokes but surely you should know this is anything but funny, kid. There is a certain line you don't cross. Just thank GOD every day that is wasn't your @ss in that plane that day.

Are you joking? or am I equally dense?

Ooh I got a good one... one time I made a post on the internet with a fake story... and some sucker fell for it!

edit: dang, beaten to the punch. Multiple times.

flechas, he was there when you were? not many i have talked to enjoy his company very much...

cforst513 said:
flechas, he was there when you were? not many i have talked to enjoy his company very much...

Haha, yes he was, he's the biggest tool around. I'm glad I never had to fly with him, neither ddid any of my students.

How are things goingfor you,working on your instrument yet?

oh yeah. already got like 12 hours of dual in 5 flights. leigh is a great teacher, i owe you one for suggesting her to me. she really knows her stuff and is willing to go really fast with me. my goal is a month or less with this one, though in theory i could be done in 2 weeks. we'll see, though. i haven't flown in 2 days b/c of MX and for some reason she cancelled today. i have yet to utilize my pilot's license, though. haven't flown by myself yet. i'll get to it eventually.

Sounds like you are doing great man, I'm happy for you. You have to take me fora ride next time I go there!

At this pace you are going youshould have your CFI by the end of the year or early next one!

that's the plan!! i am already starting to plan out some time-building trips for my commercial. i'm excited and glad it's going as well as it is. i'm very thankful that you told me about the school, too. now, i expect that you'll answer my "where to fly-in and eat" thread that i started. i'm counting on ya, man :)

Latest resources

Back