• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Important Items in the Delta/NWA "Merger"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It might be a good idea in MSP and DTW, since it is still cold up there in early April....and just think, you guys will finally look FANTASTIC.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General...I don't think that is what he meant!!!

April 1st.........Duh!

Last edited:
We just received a bulletin that sent our international procedures back about 40 years so we match DAL....stuff we gave up long ago... stone age I guess...

Please enlighten those of us who have no idea about your cutting edge equipment, procedures, and technology.........

Last edited:
General...I don't think that is what he meant!!!

April 1st.........Duh!

You didn't get what I meant.........it is STILL COLD UP THERE April 1st, so maybe you guys will NEED the jackets.....get it? Hahahahhahaha.

Bye Bye--General Lee

xj,

No one says that wearing a hat makes you a better pilot.

Looks are important. No sarcasm. The passengers care. You are judged by the way you look.
Pretty much the only thing they see is how you look.

These days the only thing pax care about is the price of their ticket. Go on the internet; what's the cheapest? H**l, even pax that spend the money for first class show up in cutoffs, flipflops and teeshirts. You think they care what the Flight Crews are wearing?

We just received a bulletin that sent our international procedures back about 40 years so we match DAL....stuff we gave up long ago... stone age I guess...

What, mind you, did this memo state that set NWA procedures back 40 years? I'm quite familiar with NWA international procedures currently... DL and NWA are very similar- although I do like the WorldFlight release format better for international ops.

Latest resources

Back