• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Tired Of Fuel Prices

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATL2CDG & JarHead ( which I doubt a true former Marine)

Hey, you are missing my whole point. Yes this is a chain letter being circulated. All I am suggesting, and take that for what it is worth, is for American to take America back. I drive a SUV and can afford it, and I can afford the gas prices, yet I feel the prices are high.
Supply and demand was mentioned. Hmmm, well if we elect to not buy, that would lower the demand and increase the supply even with new math. Sorry for the sarcasm.

I just think it is time for the "people" to take control of this nation once again. Thanks for your time and opinions.

*stands back and awaits for jarhead to respond to the paranthetical*

If a true former Marine God Bless him for his service. I meant nothing degrading, insulting, or anything negative. If it came across that way I apologize.

Service #1854782 From that number, you will correctly infer that my active duty days ended some time ago. However, there is no such thing as a "former" Marine. Once in the brotherhood, you're in it for life. I have no need to prove myself to be what I am. I wil not be faxing you my DD-214

... and a mild-tempered Marine at that!

:cool:

Last edited:
So true there is no "ex" marine but many have said "former" marine, Yes we are always a Marine Mos 7543, O3, father 27 years full bird. My DD 214 will stay in the file itself.

Semper Fi

Back at 'cha..........MOS 2781 Semper Fi

I would never degrade or criticize any who wear the country's uniform. They are all sworn to obey the chain of command, and that starts at the Commander in Chief. That said, I have no difficulty at all in criticizing the political decisions of the president....any of them, regardless of party affiliation. And to directly answer your question, No, I do not think the U.S. should be the world's policeman, if our own national interests are not at stake. Sometimes, it gets fuzzy as to what our national interests are. Sometimes they are political interests, and not national interests. Sometimes it's ego and incompetence that puts us into hostilities. The last sentence is how I view this Iraq situation. The Afghanistan invasion has my full support.

Latest resources

Back