I'm The Guy You're Talking Junk About!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
If I had a nickel for every time I plucked a nickel out the loafers of one of your guys napping in the crew room, I'd have two nickels each time. But don't tell anybody! :D

So that was YOU!!???

Kingairrick said:
NYC:
I'm a richer man knowing that...

But I'm worried about you now.
I am too! :)

There's nothing wrong with butting heads on here...some people take this posting thing too seriously. I'd go to lunch or have a brew with anyone on here.

The important thing, is what you take away from here. What I mean by that is, if there is a debate and you go research the debate on your own and form a better insight on the subject matter, you've learned something. It doesn't really matter that we butt heads for 35 pages of posts.

FN FAL said:
I am too! :)

There's nothing wrong with butting heads on here...some people take this posting thing too seriously. I'd go to lunch or have a brew with anyone on here.

The important thing, is what you take away from here. What I mean by that is, if there is a debate and you go research the debate on your own and form a better insight on the subject matter, you've learned something. It doesn't really matter that we butt heads for 35 pages of posts.

I agree with you, this is what youmake of it, and if youtake it too seriously, maybe youneed to get a life.

Avbug is they guy who lives next to Tim on "Home Improvement"! Wilson! The guy who knows something about everything and you only see half of his face over the fence. That's who you remind me of!

avbug said:
Really aggravating...a few years ago I walked into the office of a small rural FBO. A government pilot was there waiting for some passengers. We talked for a few minutes, five or so about nothing in particular. Out of the blue, he said, "are you avbug?" I said, "Who?" He said "avbug, from flightinfo."

I had to scratch my head. I said yes, I post under that screen name, but it's been a long time since anybody's actually called me that. I asked him what made him think of that...he said he didn't know, but apparently I'm the same in person. I've had five or six people out of the blue say that in FBO's here and there.

I've had a couple of disgruntled posters list my name and even personal information on the net before. Usually they get it wrong in some form or another...but your'e right, it's not hard...and it's not really important.

Let's be honest...does anybody care who I am? Criminey...I don't even care. I can't imagine it's that important to anyone else.

My CP and I just had dinner with a crew we met via Flightinfo. We had a great talk over some amazing BBQ.

That was the 7th time in the past few months I've shared a meal with pilots from this board and I'm having breakfast with another one tomorrow.

McNugget said:
Avbug is they guy who lives next to Tim on "Home Improvement"! Wilson! The guy who knows something about everything and you only see half of his face over the fence. That's who you remind me of!

Perfect analogy!

Latest resources

Back