• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm Here Doing It...at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amazing....this guy posts what I know is an honest, sincere evaluation of how he see's Avantair. Before posting he asked me if I thought it would be taken seriously, I was wrong. I told him the only one who would take it for what it is not is Mr. BTDI. All the rest would take a guys first post and give him the benefit of the doubt and at least hear him. But no, Immediately he is attacked as being management. I'm sorry I suggested he jump in and add his experiences. I know this kid, he is a hard working FO that likes his job, a typical Avantair Pilot. He was just tired of hearing a place he is proud to work being slung so horribly thru the mud. AMISH RAKEFLIGHT and PARADOXUS, I really looked forward to your posts and replies in the past. No more. BTDI you are just being you. What is Amazing is how you, BTDI, can bring those who seemed so reasonable in the past to your level. I'm going to show my age here and quote a very sincere man, Gomer Pyle, "SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!"

Sorry mate, there's proud and then there's blowing management. I'm an objective observer, with no bias either way.

The whole reason for creating a new screen name is so that management or anyone else would not know who the poster is. I am not a "company man". I am simply providing an alternative to BTDI's view, hence the screen name. How dare I enjoy my job and post something positive on FI.

The whole reason for creating a new screen name is so that management or anyone else would not know who the poster is. I am not a "company man". I am simply providing an alternative to BTDI's view, hence the screen name. How dare I enjoy my job and post something positive on FI.

Ultimate litmus: How do you feel about unionization?

Amazing....this guy posts what I know is an honest, sincere evaluation of how he see's Avantair. Before posting he asked me if I thought it would be taken seriously, I was wrong. I told him the only one who would take it for what it is not is Mr. BTDI. All the rest would take a guys first post and give him the benefit of the doubt and at least hear him. But no, Immediately he is attacked as being management. I'm sorry I suggested he jump in and add his experiences. I know this kid, he is a hard working FO that likes his job, a typical Avantair Pilot. He was just tired of hearing a place he is proud to work being slung so horribly thru the mud. AMISH RAKEFLIGHT and PARADOXUS, I really looked forward to your posts and replies in the past. No more. BTDI you are just being you. What is Amazing is how you, BTDI, can bring those who seemed so reasonable in the past to your level. I'm going to show my age here and quote a very sincere man, Gomer Pyle, "SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!"

Well....now you know you were wrong.

You didn't offer your opinion. You offered a parody, just like Saturday Night Live offers a parody of Sarah Palin. Most of us got a good laugh from you. Good job!

What, a genuine happy FO at Avantair?! How could it be possible, must be management...

Anyway, too lazy to re-type, or cut and paste, so here's what I posted on one of the other Avantair soap operas:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1979855#post1979855

AND YES, most of the people I fly with, FO's included, sure seem happy, and would probably agree with this new member's post!

I am mainiac, and not management, and I approve this message.

Latest resources

Back