• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ILN Rally

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... I must confess to have had that naughty feeling in the stomach called "schadenfreude" in German. Don't know what the word is in English, but belive the term is rather universal...
According to iGoogle : schadenfreude - malicious glee, gloating...

L'il J - as a fellow brown guy I usually enjoy reading your posts and most of the time I agree with what you have to say.

In this case, in my humble opinion, we - ups'ers - should either butt out of this discussion or better yet support our fellow DHL pilots. Everyone knows that it's all about business and they might win or they might lose their battle - no one knows at this point.

What we do know is that the DHL pilots (and other employees) are paying for the bad decisions their management made.

You pointing out that “DHL knows that UPS has the resources to do it cheaper” only "rubs it in" to those who feel very vulnerable at this time.

Again, it's an open forum and you can say anything you want - my point is that your posts are usually very well informed and civil - I think we should feel compassion for the Astar and ABX employees right now and avoid pouring in salt into open wounds...

Just my 1/2 penny

Your point is noted. I'm not intending to "rub it in" in any way. It sucks and I can sympatize with those guys. I'll choose my words a little more carefully in the future.

Latest resources

Back