Illini Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FeiFong,
I'll see you at KFC :) Give me an email sometime because I can't find your address.

JB

1996 Grad

Hello, fellow Illinois Pilots.
I graduated Institute of Aviation in '96. Started flying freight and haven't stopped yet. Currently flying a Heavy Airbus for a non-sched operation. Hope things are going well for you all. I lost touch with just about everyone after I left for the "real world". Sorry to hear about Rick passing away.

Later everybody.

Abus300Pilot

Hey Abus, where are you based? I see some A300 freighters at one of the places we fly, wondering if that would be you.

Probably us.

We hub out of DAY for Emery. You guys stay at the Fairfield don't you? When I get in from MEX or LAX I usually see a crew heading out about 4:30am or so.

Abus300Pilot

Yeah, then those are your jets I've been seeing in DAY. I actually start my trip early tomorrow with a turn through there. We do stay at the FF Inn. Do you see our crews at the hotel? Those are standup crews... I avoid standups like the plague. :)

I do see you guys at the Fairfield Inn. That is if I stay downstairs long enough to eat breakfast. Usually after a long night sitting on my butt and looking at the stars I try and head to bed before the sun catches me out of my coffin.

Hey Illini

Hello to fellow Illini!! I just found this post and wanted reply!!
I am an alumni Class of 1999!! I graduated the Institute in 1996. If anyone was from that time.... drop me a line!!

I am flying now for a regional that flies in the Northeast and a part of the Midwest.

Go Illini!!!

PS Will miss Rick very much!!

Hey beech ball
I just started flying the beech now for an operator in the "midwest" I really enjoy it. Yeah rick will be missed and is missed but sybil is doing a great job

Regards

D

Hey Illinipilot,

You will grow to love the "beech" or as we call it .....the "SuperD"!!

beechball:)

Latest resources

Back