• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Illini Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey JB, have you started class? Hope everything is working out well for ya!

Hey D we'll have to hang when you get done with class. Wouldn't want to cause trouble you while you have studying to do... lol :D

Hey FLY
let me know next time you got an overnight here we can hang out and or catch some dinner
D

Definitely. No more this month, maybe in April. I'll let you know.

Hey JB, have you started class? Hope everything is working out well for ya!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, yes, its been a blast.

Go Illini! I'll be in Atlanta on friday for the game...hopefully we'll still be there on sunday!

If they bring the same game they brought against Cincy, I think Duke is beatable.

ILL-INI

bump for the Illinin / Duke game tonite.

I graditated in 1988 from the flying program there.
Now furloughed American, stay at home dad in
Chicagoland.

Hello everybody and hope your careers go better than
mine!

p.s. if I go to work for a regional and my wife stays home
with our two kids, I will be below the poverty level wages
and eligible for food stamps (and govt. cheese).

put that in your pipe and smoke it

Well, the game sucked. My capt and I were able to scalp some tix to get in. We got the tickets cheap (lower level nonetheless)and were treated to an awesome first half. Unfortunately, Duke came out to play in the second half, the Illini didn't. But it was still fun to go to the game. Not bad for Bruce Webber's first season!

Graduated UofI in 1999.

Furloughed three days into ground school of my first airline job at Skyway in 2001.

Got a job flying freight and charter for a couple years until I was recalled to Skyway.

Five months later I was hired at Air Wisconsin and now i'm just about through training.

Just over three months of training at two different companies within the past six months... Yeah, it gets a bit old.

Hey JB & DM,

Glad to hear training is going well. Those turboprop systems aren't easy, I'll tell you that. MZ's got it easy, he's flying the line. Take care guys, Keep in touch.

-FeiFong(Canadian style)

I was wondering who you were feefong
Training is FING tough you are correct. but so far my head is staying barley above water. We are highering like crazy starting soon i think so keep getting that time in there and once I get through this crap I will be more than happy to help anyone i can. But i have to survive first.

Peace
D

Latest resources

Back