Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Illegals still training to fly- TSA APPROVED!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get with the times, man!!! Don't you know it's wrong question anyone's status about anything? If you have reason to believe the documentation is fraudulent or they are here illegally (i.e., they don't speak English), you are nothing but a privileged, bigoted, racist.

So, if someone commits an illegal act, and they get away with it for a while, we are supposed to overlook the fact that what they did was a crime.

Got it?

Here's the answer to the problem:

"Christmas Island, a small and remote island in the Indian Ocean which is about 2650 kilometers northwest of Perth. On the island that Australia has a major immigration detention centers and all asylum seekers arriving by boat were taken there."

Get with the times, man!!! Don't you know it's wrong question anyone's status about anything? If you have reason to believe the documentation is fraudulent or they are here illegally (i.e., they don't speak English), you are nothing but a privileged, bigoted, racist.

So, if someone commits an illegal act, and they get away with it for a while, we are supposed to overlook the fact that what they did was a crime.

Got it?

Well this will help in the divorce rate...no need to file just do away with your problem and bam....just get away with it for a bit! I like it!!!

Or is that law one we should follow and the others we don't have too? I'm so confused about the law now....is it a law or is it not, are we a country of laws or a country of almost laws if we feel like it???

That's the question...as usual very simple question....

Latest resources

Back