Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Illegals still training to fly- TSA APPROVED!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

trip

Good God this is insane, after all the crap we go through at the terminal.

TSA Let 25 Illegal Aliens Attend Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien.

(CNSNews.com) -- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved flight training for 25 illegal aliens at a Boston-area flight school that was owned by yet another illegal alien, according to the Government Accountability Office.
The illegal-alien flight-school attendees included eight who had entered the country illegally and 17 who had overstayed their allowed period of admission into the United States, according to an audit by the GAO.
Six of the illegal aliens were actually able to get pilot’s licenses.
Discovery of the trouble at the flight school began when local police--not federal authorities--pulled over the owner of the school on a traffic violation and were able to determine that he was an illegal alien.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tsa-let-25-illegal-aliens-attend-flight-school-owned-illegal-alien

A few years back, my wife went to file for unemployment.....will in the process of that, we found out the some guy with the first name of Juan ( can't rememeber the last) was working at a flooring company under her ssn!
social security office said, " not our problem, call the police"
The police said "not our problem, call the FBI"
fBI said " not our problem"
No one cared!!!!!
We called the flooring company, they got all belligerent and said the they have copies of all their employees and the this guy is legit and we are mistaken........they couldnt understand that the documents that "Juan" produced were fakes.....
Long story short, we have to have a lock on her social and get alerted for ANY activity. It has been years and everything is fine....
BUT NO ONE CARED!!!!!!

Same story with my SSN. I found that a person was using my SSN to make multiple entries into the US, on the Texas-Mexico border. I called ICE and the Agent became very irritated that I would dare suggest this person was an illegal. Unless I could prove this person was an illegal alien, it wasn't their problem, even though I had the name and address of the person for them to check.

Same with me...Called the police...not their problem...told to call ICE...ICE copped an attitude...visited the local Social Security office...told that I would have some explaining to the IRS if someone had income on that SSN. No one gave a s**t about me, the legal, natural born citizen of the US. AND, now, I do not get an annual statement from the SSA in the mail. I am required to go into a SSA office to get my annual statement. Anyone been to a SSA office lately?

ACATerry,

Is your tagline as a Reagan conservative meant to be ironic? Reagan and amnesty in 1986, and increasing deportations during the past three years seems and interesting contradiction. The TSA's inaction here is ridiculous and wrong, but not surprising. In fact, they should be deported, but their ineptitude predates any decision/indecision under Obama.

They are already here. They are obviously trying to better themselves by learning a skill. We should give them citizenship. It is not their fault they want to better their lives and crossed the border illegally. They got into our country illegally without getting caught. Now they should have the same rights as everyone else that is here legally......or

We should deport them.

I guess this is the great immigration debate.

Latest resources

Back