• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If You Love 4 Days......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There were only 27 relief lines for CA's last month. This month 66! What happened there?

It probably has to do with the number of people who have vacation in Sep. More open trips = more relief lines.

QOL at ASA is not good. Do the math, away from home a lot. If you are single and want to fly ASA is the place for you.

First Scott f's up our hotels. Then he screws the lines. What's next, Scotty boy? You really ARE a mercenary aren't you? A true hired gun.

Yeah, keep schmoozing the recurrent class. We love 'ya man! Way to sell us out.

Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves!

Mr Hall ought to correct the beneficiary screw-up before he goes off on another 'screw the crews" mission. I wrote up that hotel in OMA and he came up with some lame excuse not to change it. Oh well, if I can't get a good rest in HIS hotels, maybe I'll be fatigued.

Happy now Hall? Now you've just about pissed everyone off!

Hoser
You know who I am Hall.

One of the crew planning guys was at the FSI free lunch last week and just shook his head saying SH is wanting the lines to have as few 9hr overnights as possible, in order to reduce problems from IROPS and such. He wasnt happy either with SH. I do believe that it makes it tough to build the lines when you have staffing issues, and reduced frequency/block hours, but this is insane.

I also agree with the statement that this just motivates the senior fence sitters to move on quickly. Which I wont give SH or any other management type the credit for thinking of that in advanced.

Medeco

Double post due to seeing red

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back